• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Future Conditions that we may face?

Yes, but at how everything comes down to.... Because of this, we are in a position where, we even can't do nothing good,(sorry for whati just said, thinking too much atm...)

-ye man but, be good and youll be rewarded with a great life, a possibility of eternal afterlife, and another possibility of knowing a fucking genius that made this universe lol, the first one is 100% sure; evil has spread like a virus, we can do the same with good... You know, even if your an atheist i beleive we are all in the same moral code, the pentagram represents the correct order of things, the elements in they're perfect functioning, atheists take they're morals from our inherent compassion located in our instinctive brain part, a natural process, while theists beleive god made us in he's image, meaning nature should give us a clue on how we should behave; basically we are all in the same road towards the same understanding of life, with god or without god, meanwhile evil, represented as an inverted pentagram, means thge desnaturalization of human kind, thats why you see homosexuality being perpetrated in mainstream news and music videos as something great, I think following our nature is the solution.

I am not an athiest, i am agnostic, and for that, i do not say that there is such thing ,nor i condone that there isnt, but still, i like to see the fact's before i set my mind up to anything, i don't like to be ignorant about nothing, i will not say that no one is wrong, becuase, we are all in equal footing, you may be wrong to the otherperosn, but that is jut an "opinion"

You believe it, it may happen, our brain is something extraordinary, and we have things and functions in it that, makes us different from every animal. I will say something that i may get mt feelings involve.

The thing i think about most is the future of us, is us that the world is affecting, is nothing else, is us and our future, if we don't do nothing about it, guess what? We are going to get fucked up, i just wish we could get this segregation ,adn just conecntrate on harmony, on peace, and on technological advancement, we make our selves, there are these people who say:

Oh, humans can never be at peace,

or

Human is made for war, and for conflicts, that is the main reason that we are here, i spend my time here, in physics forum, and in the gym, i am a

6ft tall guy who can benchpress more than 300 lbs, and guess what? look at the way i think, i just want to see out technology advacne, i want to see the world in a union, i want that, i want to do the most i can, even if is creating things that may be devistating in the beginning, but rewarding in the end, i do believe in "control" of situations, i believe in that, if we have more critical thinkers, and less war forcers, or segregation, etc. i may have some doubt about everything but look at this, we need to do something, over population is something that is turning this world from bad to worse, and that is becuase lack of knowledge and common sense, we need to take control about thins, and put critical thinkers here, or make a bigger bond in this world, harmonize the world

I don't care , call me anything you want

My opinion is to get rid of all the people who are doing incorrect stuff in the world, and don't want to change...... maybe that will happen in the future, we will still uncertain,

I see many people who are like me, but still we have our differences but lopok at this flaite, i remember that we started fighting and look at this?

Deep down i know that the humans want to form a more harmonize union to make the future better for all of us.

I am not an athiest, i am agnostic, and for that, i do not say that there is such thing ,nor i condone that there isnt, but still, i like to see the fact's before i set my mind up to anything, i don't like to be ignorant about nothing, i will not say that no one is wrong, becuase, we are all in equal footing, you may be wrong to the otherperosn, but that is jut an "opinion"

You believe it, it may happen, our brain is something extraordinary, and we have things and functions in it that, makes us different from every animal. I will say something that i may get mt feelings involve.

The thing i think about most is the future of us, is us that the world is affecting, is nothing else, is us and our future, if we don't do nothing about it, guess what? We are going to get fucked up, i just wish we could get this segregation ,adn just conecntrate on harmony, on peace, and on technological advancement, we make our selves, there are these people who say:

Oh, humans can never be at peace,

or

Human is made for war, and for conflicts, that is the main reason that we are here, i spend my time here, in physics forum, and in the gym, i am a

6ft tall guy who can benchpress more than 300 lbs, and guess what? look at the way i think, i just want to see out technology advacne, i want to see the world in a union, i want that, i want to do the most i can, even if is creating things that may be devistating in the beginning, but rewarding in the end, i do believe in "control" of situations, i believe in that, if we have more critical thinkers, and less war forcers, or segregation, etc. i may have some doubt about everything but look at this, we need to do something, over population is something that is turning this world from bad to worse, and that is becuase lack of knowledge and common sense, we need to take control about thins, and put critical thinkers here, or make a bigger bond in this world, harmonize the world

I don't care , call me anything you want

My opinion is to get rid of all the people who are doing incorrect stuff in the world, and don't want to change...... maybe that will happen in the future, we will still uncertain,

I see many people who are like me, but still we have our differences but lopok at this flaite, i remember that we started fighting and look at this?

Deep down i know that the humans want to form a more harmonize union to make the future better for all of us.

well i don't disagree with most that you said but if you beleive that the human race was made for war then our purpose in life is to do war, same as if you design a chair for people to sit in it, the purpose of the chair is for people to sit in it :p

why would u create a union for? what purpose? how can u do it ? theres to many people

i

Last edited:
Well, the only one who has a potential of trolling is you, for the reason that she doesn't even know what that is.

@question, there are many reasons for this union, second there are many things we can do while attempting this, so don't just assume anything.

@Thread. this has come to a very interesting conclusion, hope we can do keep this up:p

I think we have to build a society where people that are smart and that like to work are actually the ones that get the fame, not some stupid teenagers that sing nonsense.
Its like this, if i wanna bring something interesting or talk about important stuff than i always just get laughed at by my friends, and thats whats pissing me off atm, i mean okay i have alot of friends that tell me how awsome it is that im smart but if i try than to actually talk to them about things they just shut off.

Our society atm is like this ~> Hoes, movie stars, singers and other people of that kind get all the fame while smart people get maybe a award for something but noone in the world cares about it even if THEY made something that helps all of the people in the world and changes our world drastically.

Completly agree with you 100 %. life per instance, the scientist that do make a new discoveries? Or those engineers who spend hours upon hours brainstorming stuctures that are good the the environment, are safe for any natural disaster(I.E Earthquakes, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis) And now look at these people who are studying matter and their interaction, they are under payed, because of them is that we have gotton so far, physics is the main brancheof science, the fundamental level, and every one underrate it, its like "

Physicist found a way to make quantum machines!

people's responce?:

Yawn, oh whats new on tv, or whats the latest gossip on any ceb, or any stupid thing.

Even those who believe in god "Worship" more these people than their own god.... Am i wrong??

For instance:

Each time i talk to people about the economy of their country of the US or anything else i always get a answer like :" Oh we are just fucked up," or "That is not our problem because we are sitting here, and not doing nothing," or some similar responce.

I havent heard of a good plan or some one who actually can plot one in the last 5 days i have been doing this, I've talk to alot of people, different races, religions, etc. And i get a similar responce ( yet they say we are VERY DIFFERENT lol......

Our status needs to be well in the future, we need to start getting our head out of our asses and start to do things about what is happening here, we need to get others aware.

But as always, that is my opinion

@ Dastan, everything you have said is true, a lot of people ignore me if i start a conversation like :" Did you know that the gravitoelectric can be manupulated if we use higer enough energies bla bla bla" they will be like o.o wtf is wrong with this guy( this has happen to me over and over xd) But if i start a conversation about something that is completely useless like ," Oh did you heard the song of this new singer? Its really cool bla bla bla" I will get more responce to it and they are going to get really interested in the conversation (i know this because i have done this experiment.)

My opinion is this... the world loves it if people care.. very much people are brainless and make sentence like "2012 is end of the world" the point they want make with it is money.. like the film and much reportages.. today u can buy everything.

my question is why the world is more than 350 billion year old and humans are here only max 10.000 years.. and this like only 1% of the whole earth life... why didnt changed the gemetic field for 100 billion years? why there was on the planet only 1 comet who killed the dinosaurier? i think thats all about liaing.. infact i think the world will be alive so long if we humans dont destroy it. with this i mean so long there isnt made a bomb who destroy the wolrd with a earthquake we have not to care... and trust me guys one thing, we are people who keeps the tradition of an "world end" alive, why we dont forget this topic "world end" and wait until it happen? but before this happen the human race will be probaly already died.. but this will happen not today,not tomorrow not 2012 and not 6040.. this will happen ... but not soon

Yeah of course the world will live but dont be so sure about most of the humans for the same reason that were harming it, soon everything is going to come back at us

Alot of humans will die soon, dont be so surprised nature will do it

like in some previous conversations we cant change other people, theyre going tochange when something bad happens to them theyll continue harming the earth

what can we do meanwhile?

Last edited:
The end of the world will happen in approximate 5 billion years from now when the sun starts using all of its fuels an when it does, it collapses on it self, and thus, a super nova will consume us!, The World may end for us soon... but not to it self. only the sun, or a gigantic comet can do that Job.

The end of the world will happen in approximate 5 billion years from now when the sun starts using all of its fuels an when it does, it collapses on it self, and thus, a super nova will consume us!, The World may end for us soon... but not to it self. only the sun, or a gigantic comet can do that Job.

if you would be a philosoph and would watch to the moon you could see craters what are so big like asia... same on the other planets just not on planet earth and mars.. both planets had or have lives, that means something is protecting us... i guess and im sure that comets are getting the rest of the planets but not us.

wonder happens always, or do you know how its possible that sun got a fire what last billion years and isnt still empty of gas

I do not understand your question, but, if you are talking about the formation of the sun, there is a theory that states:

The sun began as a giant gas cloud that gravity made it rotate, when this cloud started rotating, due to frictional force, the center started to get more hotter and hotter, and once it got to a certain degree, the fusion reaction chain started to brief and, the sun was born. the sun absorb more than 87% of the nebula gas that made of this solar system......

If that wasnt your question please clarify what you said, i just woke up and I'm in that dumb state that we all get when we are just awake. lool

Well , the one thing is for sure , we can't change the ones who control the world , and there is no possible way we can take the thing in our hands quickly, but we can over time.. I mean , in couple decades , they will all be either buried or grandpas , and our generation will soon come to be the ones to rule the world. And guess what ..

Our generation has some very famous people (yes, you will recognize who I'm talking about).. That fame , can reach out via media to anyone in the whole world. That is a very good thing that one person/group can reach out to the whole world via media , even via music who everyone listens to.
Take an example (I'm not promoting anything , just giving an example), would it bring you even to a spark of considering what's happening to us all if everyone rather listened and read songs with texts like "Sonic Syndicate - Dead Planet" , or "Rebecca Black - Friday". While the first one reminds of you of how we're dying at our own feet , the other tells you that saturday comes after friday. We can't do anything about saturday coming after friday, but we can fucking speak out to everyone and tell people that we'll end ourselves much sooner than we're supposed to if we don't do something like .. RIGHT NOW?

And about the religious ones and the prayers for everything to be the way it's supposed to. This is my opinion , and I have nothing against anyone religious or any religion , though I am not much of a believer myself.
Your prayers , the concept goes a little something like this. Imagine that I was a politician , and that an apple is this whole world. Now I will take that apple , and lock myself inside a room where I will do anything I want with that apple. YOU MAY stand and pray to god that I don't eat the apple , but it is ONLY and only MY decision what to do with it. Am I right?

Vices have taken over people's minds and lives.. Much of teenagers nowadays live only for the fucking FRIDAY to go out , drink , get some pussy .. And they don't give a fuck [as we could see in few examples] about what's happening. The only thing that matters to them is to have some fun , and they don't even care about what teachers are speaking in school. In my school, my generation ('95) , from about 300 students I know only 4-5 who are interested in learning intensely and stuff .. Noone even gives a fuck about education , it may only be me , but with uneducated people , we're headed to nowhere.

If only there was a way to make people see things through different eyes , make them walk in someone else's shoes .. we could make Earth last more , and a better place to live. We need changes, so someone please bring them , cuz it cant be me, or you .. it can be someone , who can speak out to everyone, make people realize. And it can be someone who can teach young people and guide them to a way of a better tomorrow.

every morning b4 he/she/it even open the blinds he/she/it shall drinketh 3 glasses of red wine

@Shadowsong You made some very important points, but, the job to change peoples mind, is ours, becuase our generation will only listen to us, like for instance, last friday i was in the gym, I had my ipod listening to some particle physics lectures and the headphones plugged off, and every one can listen to the lectures and they were like wtf?? They all looked at me like o_O, it was kind of a weird moment, and some one walked up to me, and said:

Why are you listening to that? what motive do you have for doing so?

My response: I do it for enjoyment, and I like to be learning things even when i am not hitting the books

and he said:" Well that is a waste of time, you are suppose to be enjoying life, not torturing yourself with meaningless things, why in the world would i listen to lectures? That is why i go to school to learn over there, i would not waste my time"

And we keep on, and the conclusion of this is that he got baffled, first, he never expected that from a guy like me, second , he said, wow you opened my mind to other things, third, he started askingme random questions

The point of all of this is that, he started thinking about things in detail, well thinking more in events, and he notice things that he didn't before, that was my .0000000001% now it all of us jobs to do that with the rest of them, we need to open peoples mind, for that reason we can secure our future, we need to, if not, do you think that others will? They are about to leave anyway......

To those who don't care you try to be the "cool ones" think about it for a second, do you thin that all of what you are doings atm will matter in , oh lets say, 20 years from now? Do something that will get you ahead of every one, and try to maintain this home that we all have. People can always talk shit, but guess what, it doesnt even matter, when we are all staring at death in the face i am sure that we will all regert wasting our time on senseless things......

but how can u make people listen ?
u said that our generation only listens to us right? but
i do care in changing minds but, what shadowsong said is true people have theyre mind in somewhere else
how do u change them?
i know i have to start making answers to my own questions but im not very good at it

Back