• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Future Conditions that we may face?

We need to Change education IMO, these educational scheme was made to create obidient servants towards guvernamental authorities, althought a social change is going on; for example in my school we where visited by a british teacher former of an Independent Thinking organization (who made us think and realize several way's of control utilized for example in nazi germany), schools are still contribuiting to the idiocy going on in the world. For example, harvard gives a priority in accepting home schooled children whom have raised they're own theories and awareness of things, last year i heard a documental about home schooled children; to some people they might have sounded like freaks, but to me they where young geniuses with unique thoughts that someone that had gone through educational processes would never have achieved. I myself have been always "persecuted in school" by bullies, teachers, inspectors etc.. i have even been kicked out of my previous school, ive been to psicologists and they consider me smarter just because of the fact i never attended or payed attention in school and came to my own conclutions of reality by myself, so im saying this just so you see that schools are going to be hard on people that don't go with the masses and are actually made to create slaves, not thinkers...

As a philosopher once said; you are not thinking if you don't put your heart into your thoughts and ideas, if you are to learn something just because you are ough to, you are not thinking, you are memorizing just like a digital machine.

We need to Change education IMO, these educational scheme was made to create obidient servants towards guvernamental authorities, althought a social change is going on; for example in my school we where visited by a british teacher former of an Independent Thinking organization (who made us think and realize several way's of control utilized for example in nazi germany), schools are still contribuiting to the idiocy going on in the world. For example, harvard gives a priority in accepting home schooled children whom have raised they're own theories and awareness of things, last year i heard a documental about home schooled children; to some people they might have sounded like freaks, but to me they where young geniuses with unique thoughts that someone that had gone through educational processes would never have achieved. I myself have been always "persecuted in school" by bullies, teachers, inspectors etc.. i have even been kicked out of my previous school, ive been to psicologists and they consider me smarter just because of the fact i never attended or payed attention in school and came to my own conclutions of reality by myself, so im saying this just so you see that schools are going to be hard on people that don't go with the masses and are actually made to create slaves, not thinkers...

As a philosopher once said; you are not thinking if you don't put your heart into your thoughts and ideas, if you are to learn something just because you are ough to, you are not thinking, you are memorizing just like a digital machine.

Don't listen to this guy, he's a moron. All he ever speaks of is "the government is evil" and "the government wants to brainwash, control, and kill us".

@Flaite1

Maybe you are smarter than everyone in your own little mind, but not in the real world.

@Dixter Well, he may have his own opinion, but, the only thing i condemn the government is for being stupid, for noy making the best decisions, and for not thinking analytically for our well being, so yes you can consider it "evil" and the citizens are even more dumb for putting people that don't even know the status of other countries, and trying to in-better our country lol, all they want is $$ and that is the only reason they go up there, please guys, you guys are all smart people, i would prefer you guys not flame each other or anything, we should not try to implement our ideas, and we should be more open minded, Dixter from your post i have seen that you are opened minded and fairly smart, and so as flaite1, this thread is to share our opinions about the government in general, and what to do to make it better, doesn't matter where this is at. It could be anywhere, i just want to see how we(us all of us in this community) can inbetter our future. We need to act in behalf of our future, we need to secure, and start making our dreams come to reality, and that benefits all of us.

@Flaite1 I see your point of view, however, you need realize that those kids are not influence, or are segregated from the general public, any one can have the capability of being very smart, but the things that others do influence the way you think, and the way you can learn things.

Vices have taken over people's minds and lives.. Much of teenagers nowadays live only for the fucking FRIDAY to go out , drink , get some pussy .. And they don't give a fuck [as we could see in few examples] about what's happening. The only thing that matters to them is to have some fun , and they don't even care about what teachers are speaking in school. In my school, my generation ('95) , from about 300 students I know only 4-5 who are interested in learning intensely and stuff .. Noone even gives a fuck about education , it may only be me , but with uneducated people , we're headed to nowhere.

If only there was a way to make people see things through different eyes , make them walk in someone else's shoes .. we could make Earth last more , and a better place to live. We need changes, so someone please bring them , cuz it cant be me, or you .. it can be someone , who can speak out to everyone, make people realize. And it can be someone who can teach young people and guide them to a way of a better tomorrow.

If people dont want to learn by themself than they deserve to be dumb, they would see soon enough that they made a HUGE mistake for not learning anything and they would have to live with it, thats my opinion.

I think people should concentrate to teach people that actually want to learn instead of wasting theyr time and energy on someone thats sitting in shool all day long and than all he does after coming home is watching TV/playing video games.

Yes, educational system is important but even more important would it be to teach children to be responsible and that they have to learn by themself and work by themself to get somewhere in life.

Also home shooled children are for sure not geniuses, they will have problems to adapt with other people and they cant find theyr own way of thinking, they r just gonna take over the mentality of theyr parents.

Last edited:
@Dastan you as always make critical points, i agree with many of the things that you say, but, there are things that i am "ifffff" about, like, home schooled children, they have a capacity that is larger than those whom go to school every day,

Reason?

Because they are not getting brainwhashed by the basics things that people "care" about like:
Famous people who have not done anything good for the society
People who act like they are the best, and what they do is the only way life goes
Drugs, Money, and even overrating sex......

These things you need to take account for that they don't influence those home school'd kids ( I am generalizing what i have seen, i am aware of the groups that are not that) If, for some reason, I do have a child in the future, I will home school him/her, and teach him/her everything that i can, with having the freedom of doing what ever s(he) wants when s(he) wants as long as s(he) follows my rules.

Some parents, do teach how to socialize, and how to be ahead, even when they are at home. My point is that, it doesn't matter where you learn, is the content of what you learn, and the enviroment.

This all is still ontopic because of the reason that education affects all of our economy, well many factors do, but we discuss the most crucial ones.

Never thought about it that way.

Well all i know about that is what ive learned trough different documentations (No idea if they r called like that) but i dont know any homeshooled children so i cant judge that [Since its forbidden here to teach children at home]

@Dastan you as always make critical points, i agree with many of the things that you say, but, there are things that i am "ifffff" about, like, home schooled children, they have a capacity that is larger than those whom go to school every day,

Reason?

Because they are not getting brainwhashed by the basics things that people "care" about like:
Famous people who have not done anything good for the society
People who act like they are the best, and what they do is the only way life goes
Drugs, Money, and even overrating sex......

These things you need to take account for that they don't influence those home school'd kids ( I am generalizing what i have seen, i am aware of the groups that are not that) If, for some reason, I do have a child in the future, I will home school him/her, and teach him/her everything that i can, with having the freedom of doing what ever s(he) wants when s(he) wants as long as s(he) follows my rules.

Some parents, do teach how to socialize, and how to be ahead, even when they are at home. My point is that, it doesn't matter where you learn, is the content of what you learn, and the enviroment.

This all is still ontopic because of the reason that education affects all of our economy, well many factors do, but we discuss the most crucial ones.

Home Schooled VS Normal Schooled(could not come up with a cool name LOL)

Let's Analyze this matter:
Home Schooled: they have better education and are more focused on their studies, some have cases of depression by the time the get over 20+(Age), why? Realization, most to all people put a big value to life and some of these home schooled kids would realize that they have not done something that they want with their life, this can also lead to substance abuse if left unresolved, they have less life experience and are somewhat gullible. Their chance of succeeding is very high if none of the previous factors take them, in the end it is not the student(child) who is making critical thinking it's the teacher(parent), lets not confuse that the child is a critical thinker just because he/she knows more, remember that, that child is human and not some exploitable object, they have to think on their own on what exactly they want to do.

Conclusion: Home School is bigger "Brain Wash" than regular school.

Normal Schooled: Are exposed to many malicious factors that can lead to wreck in their life, the have probably the least effective education(depending from school to school), lives a "fun" life, most are to become least successful in life due to earlier said factors, most become social, are bound to have more friends, etc.

Conclusion: They are likely to screw up but if said student can keep himself balanced with everything and be a critical thinker then his chance in life over exceeds most if any home schooled.

Example:
The pool, Parent A and Child A go into the pool and Parent A takes Child A into the deeper parts of the pool and put him in the water up to neck level so he can get used to it and learn. mean while Parent B keeps Child B way from the water due to X or Y reasons, Child A and Child B grows up, now guess who knows how to swim, obviously that would be Child A not because he when once to the pool but because Parent A would guide and teach him so he would not drown.

Think about this, I can assume that everyone in this thread attends regular school and that the main reason you think like you do is because you attend regular school, so be sure to thank regular schools since your dynamic way of thinking is because of it(same goes for you fliate1).

@ Shinmaru Although i really agree with most of what you said, my dynamic way of thinking actually came from my self, i selfthough my self things that school would not, and i say IMO! that most of the stuff they teach in school its not going to be usefull to be, because reason A: Its common sense to me reason B:Too easy...., don't get me wrong, they do have some good intentions, and in order to be successful, with a high order of probability you do need that diploma, but, school didn't give me what i have now, it kind of blocked it from me, until i decided to do alot of self research, it wasn't for school that i am very good in science and mathematics, i have self thought everything i basically know to this point, not even my parents, i learn from others mistakes just so make sure i won't do them in the future.

Yes, i see your point, but remember, different cases, because, Some home schooled students actually socialize with other people, but not the wrong crow'd which to me that is ok IMO, you need to realize that, not all home schooled kids are the same, because not every system is the same, it all depends on the system, i know a guy who left school, and right know, he is very very good in programming, he is my cousin actually, and he learned everything on his own, just letters, and himself, that is the onlything you need, if you have the capability for it, It all comes down on the system in which you implement this, its kind of like different government have different success, don't they?

@Sourexpression

For now we don't have any ultimate goal we are just brainstorming here, to see what can we do about our generation and to secure our future, no one else will do it. Hopefully this would lead us some where, lets just see what ime has for us :p

Oh, and how about the corrupt people on the government that doesnt help much ? what can we do about it?

Last edited:
We can't do nothing about it, the only people wh owe can influence are those who will be in there :p

just for record:Views: 666 loool i don't know why people get like " Ohhhh The devils number!!" To me is just a number and that's it! :p

Last edited:
@Cdvooo

Make up your mind, is this thread just another "talk about 2012" thread, or "future conditions" in general?

There are 2 major differences. One is a myth, and one is a very big aspect, and may contain myths becoming true.

Talk about how we feel about 2012?
Talk about how we can prevent the conspiracy 2012 to ever happen?
Talk about how to survive 2012?
Talk about future conditions to our earth in general? (future storms, melting ice, tsunami disasters and so on...)

I have been talking to many people about the status of our future (I.E economically speaking) How everything can turn out, and how it can affect us in general (internationally speaking)
ok.

Assuming this is a personal claim from you? Why do you claim it to be a "fact" without proving your statement?
we can't ignore the fact that we are going to drive a car next to a cliff and at the last decision start saying"Im sorry" To the country next to them, or in resemblance to it, I have come to many people who has said:

Oh, this is like a cycle, it will keep happening over and over again, so i jsut don't worry about it.

Add what you think about this situation(if you even care) and try to make a solution for most of our problems.
Here are some of my personal thoughts:

Economically speaking, we will keep getting resources from the earth and eventually manage to feed every human being. Economically speaking there wont be a problem. The earth still has huge potential to feed us. Since we got condoms and shit so the womans ain't getting pregnant that easy, the decrease of human population will occur. And if it doesn't, we can do like china. Max 1 child.

I would say that, the future economy is our smallest problem.

More relevant discussions would be global warming, new human diseases.
(It is a fact, that humans today are more vulnerable to diseases and sickness than 200 years ago). Why? Because we clean ourselves to much. We are to "clean". Our human immunity system is collapsing because we don't need it all the time. However, occasional, we need it, and its not strong enough to enforce and maintain our human bodies.

What you think about that?! Sounds more interesting to me. :p

It is said that taking a shower twice a week is a bit too much. Compare that with the faggots who takes a shower every day. Worse than being an active smoker.

Note that natural bathes, like bathe in the sea or in a lake is still healthy for you. Because of the bacterias in the sea/lake it keeps your immunity defence going and at the same time to a certain degree cleans your body.

Last edited:
Cdvooo said:
I have come to many people who has said:

Oh, this is like a cycle, it will keep happening over and over again, so i jsut don't worry about it.

I don't care about what is happening to the world because soon we are all going to die.... 2012 will come earlier than people think<< i lol'd on that one

Ok, that statement i made on behalf of what other people have said, its not about my opinion :p(btw the previous from that was an example.

But, yes I do see your point, and, if you took a quick glence at the post, we are mostly talking about the government and people who don't care about the future status of this planet.

Many people have said that maybe the world is going in cycles.

Some may say that we are some what of a cause for what is happening here in the planet (this one i do believe in IMO)

There are many things that humans have come up with.

Although I respect your opinion, I do not agree with most of what you said, You do have some critical points but

Our economy is part of our future, and right know (at this moment the economy that we decide to set up is the one who will determine how our future will be, we make our future, time just drives it :p(my opinion)

We need to get other resources from the earth, i do agree with that, but, there are many ways we can do so, and at the same time, help our environment, 2012 to me it has been overrated and people are just getting their brainwash from other people saying that in the apocalypse will come in 2012, in my opinion i think that is absurd.

We have been talking in this thread (if you read the post) about how can we change our economy, what is affecting it, and how can we inbetter it.

In my opinion, the reason for global warming is about those careless individuals that are not aware of what they do, what they are doing also. In turns it has to do with the mind of people, our economy, and the way we handle things( i.e are we going to ensure what we do? Or are we just going to do a half-ass job and f^ck what ever happens? Who cares anyway??<<<<just an example).

New Human diseases, as soon as you find a cure, a vaccine, or even a method to heal a new disease, a stronger disease will pop up, its like us humans, we will adapt to anything in order to survive, they are organism's, they will try to do the same thing, adapt in order to survive. We will never get rid of any disease for total, because it will become more stronger, and/or adapt to the "cure".

When you take a shower, you are stopping the spread of disease, and germs, we take shower now, to get rid of the dead cells we have on the top layer of our skin(ithink) and to get rid of any bacterium that may be lurking ontop of our skin( i am just thinking this right from the top of my head) I would ask you if you care, and would paste some scientific research about the statement that you said, something to confirm that what you have said is true,

Because IMO I see it the other way around, although it may weaken the immune system because you have less things to fight off, but, you are weakening the immune system just to get rid of the disease that may be in ur skin, and also i like to be smelling nice all the time ;p(specially when i come out of the gym and need a shower! lol!!)

If i missed out on something that you wanted me to answer, please point it out for me, and Thank you for your sharing this with us.

Facts i want to say.
Comets Nasa found an comet what will or can hit our hit 2029, acctually they are working on a project what makes him unable to crash with our earth. Problem solved
Geometic space The humans didnt touched it, that means its a myth. even if somebody say it can happen, the same it can happen that it stable again. just trust things what are 350 billions year old and still alive.Problem Solved
3 World war Alright guys, atom bombs cant touch us, we got anti rockets in serveral lands. A same situation happen in the Kuba-blablaba, the wolrd war near to face a atomic war but it didnt happen, after 30 years it wont happen either. We are again clue. Problem solved
ResourcesScientists are now so fare that they can make everything plantable. Cmon guys and if we lose our oil, we dont need oil ;) and a another solution will be energy or something. Problem solve
Myths Every brain retard believe in stuff what even dont got facts. Hey guys, dont trust stuff in the internet.
I got my stuff from wikipedia... Dont believe me what i say, but i got facts

sorry for my english :p

That is interesting Darkflame, and i do agree with you, but my opinion, and the base of all my post is that, IN MY OPINION the ones who are going to end human life in this earth is not some natural phenomena, or nothing like it, it will be we who will end our lives here in this mystique planet that we get the privilege to live on, And if you need me to confirm things that i say, don't hesitate to ask!!! Thanks for your opinion too! ;d

Here are some of my personal thoughts:
It is said that taking a shower twice a week is a bit too much. Compare that with the faggots who takes a shower every day. Worse than being an active smoker.

Note that natural bathes, like bathe in the sea or in a lake is still healthy for you. Because of the bacterias in the sea/lake it keeps your immunity defence going and at the same time to a certain degree cleans your body.

Faggot that showers every day? Excuse me?
I do that every day but im still all healthy + i smell good! haha
Na i mean okay if people just wanna shower twice a week than its theyr thing, i dont care about it if they dont stink but saying that they r worse than smokers.... really? lol
Also most people goto the gym on a nearly daily base means they have to shower.

Aaaand to the last point.... i dont wanna smell like sea when i goto shool :D

So guys, i think there are no topics that we could talk about here or am i wrong?
Has anyone had a new thought in the meantime? :p

Back