• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Future Conditions that we may face?

@ Shinmaru Although i really agree with most of what you said, my dynamic way of thinking actually came from my self, i selfthough my self things that school would not, and i say IMO! that most of the stuff they teach in school its not going to be usefull to be, because reason A: Its common sense to me reason B:Too easy...., don't get me wrong, they do have some good intentions, and in order to be successful, with a high order of probability you do need that diploma, but, school didn't give me what i have now, it kind of blocked it from me, until i decided to do alot of self research, it wasn't for school that i am very good in science and mathematics, i have self thought everything i basically know to this point, not even my parents, i learn from others mistakes just so make sure i won't do them in the future.

Yes, i see your point, but remember, different cases, because, Some home schooled students actually socialize with other people, but not the wrong crow'd which to me that is ok IMO, you need to realize that, not all home schooled kids are the same, because not every system is the same, it all depends on the system, i know a guy who left school, and right know, he is very very good in programming, he is my cousin actually, and he learned everything on his own, just letters, and himself, that is the onlything you need, if you have the capability for it, It all comes down on the system in which you implement this, its kind of like different government have different success, don't they?

True, not all of the homeschool kids are the same, that is truly undeniable but most of them do not fit with most of society, they = to that goofy looking kid in school that makes people feel awkward (because they are a little different), now about thanking school I meant it this way 'Cause & Effect' that's why something bad became something good, education sucked and you noticed it(cause), you decided to self-teach yourself the things that you know now(effect), you got something positive from something negative.

sorry if my wording created a misunderstanding(my vocabulary is something ever-growing but even still I need a long way to go).

i think that it should be people with creativity and capacity of creating
that way they will have more ways to solve problems

Well, i basically don't think that we have such people atm, look at our current situation, lol.....

We need to start acting.....

If we don't do nothing, if we don't work in our future then.....Who will?

Trust me, its hard as fuck, my dad told me about a friend of he's that went into politics trying to do something good for the people and everytime he made good proposals that benefited the people instead of the politicians everybody tried to sabotage him, so the act of getting into politics is already hard but then getting aproval from the greedy bastards is even harder. Thats why something like an Spiritual-cultural revolution is what i think is best.

Well, that is your opinion about it, i do respect it, but, if religion gets too involve with the government, a lot of things will happen, and IN MY OPINION They are not the best for the world, it would be if there was only monotheism then everything would be more stable, but for the fact that:

Different people, different beliefs

Have grudge against all other who don't agree with them.

Think that devoting time into our technological advancement is a was of time, and/or against the rules of the all mighty.
And so on...

Technological advancement( like singularity) its against what they teach in any church, and i basically am a strong believer in the singularity....

But that is all in my opinion,

Another thing:

In order to make change we need to change the system almost completely, because, newpeople and old system, would be the same as the old people, we need people to form better forms of government in which everything is more controlled, and to the benefits of all the participants of that government.....(this includes the public JIC!)

I disagree with many of the statements here. But the statement that I do agree with is that religion and government should NOT mix. Religion is interpreted differently by many people. Look at Islam, dozens of Muslim countries practice their religion very differently, yet they all believe they are practicing Sharia Law. Look at what happened in Afghanistan with the Taliban. Complete brutality and ruthlessness. I am a proud Catholic, however I would never stand for a government that imposes Catholic Church Law into Federal law.

In my opinion, religion will not get us far, It never has...., just because the United States has a very good government system and it was founded my roman catholics, doesn't that is the best one.

IMO We need to get real, and we need to see reality,

The reality of all of this is that, if you pray nothing will happen, and if it does, it has to do with something that you have taken action upon or influence some one that is alot with you,

chances are that, what ever you have "faith" you will get if you believe in it extremely, you guys would defend religion, but i will state that, deep down, this great diversity that we have will not matter, once we get into a conflict that we need every one to shipin..

In my opinion, i would really get real about stuff, and I know people are not going to agree with some stuff i said, but, don't flame, nor start condoning anything, think before you do anything, and make a reasonable explanation on what you believe in, and support it with FACTS

Well, i basically don't think that we have such people atm, look at our current situation, lol.....

We need to start acting.....

If we don't do nothing, if we don't work in our future then.....Who will?

Nobody..
we will began to act when something bad happens
enuff said

[I'm talking about ignorant ppl as me] (most of the world)

from 1918 to 1945 there where 2 WWs, we need to do something, 2 world wars in 27 years, what makes us think that another world war won't happen in the next 70 years of our lifes, we need to act and get involved in politics and peace activism or we are going to die in a fucking gas chamber or in a nuclear explosion, the probability of 100 years of world peace are pretty small if we don't act fast, look up this song;

YouTube - Don't Waste Your Life Video - Lecrae

Don't waste your lifes peoplez

I lol'd so much xd

Faggot that showers every day? Excuse me?
I do that every day but im still all healthy + i smell good! haha
Na i mean okay if people just wanna shower twice a week than its theyr thing, i dont care about it if they dont stink but saying that they r worse than smokers.... really? lol
Also most people goto the gym on a nearly daily base means they have to shower.

Aaaand to the last point.... i dont wanna smell like sea when i goto shool :D

So guys, i think there are no topics that we could talk about here or am i wrong?
Has anyone had a new thought in the meantime? :p

Training every day is exposing you to a lot of dirty things. Which enforces your immunity system. Even if you take a shower every day. The targeted audience I was refering toward is more those who sits in front of their computer all time. Or "Divas" or "noble" people who have shitloads of money and enjoy their lives in clean luxury all the time.

Facts i want to say.
Comets Nasa found an comet what will or can hit our hit 2029, acctually they are working on a project what makes him unable to crash with our earth. Problem solved
Geometic space The humans didnt touched it, that means its a myth. even if somebody say it can happen, the same it can happen that it stable again. just trust things what are 350 billions year old and still alive.Problem Solved
3 World war Alright guys, atom bombs cant touch us, we got anti rockets in serveral lands. A same situation happen in the Kuba-blablaba, the wolrd war near to face a atomic war but it didnt happen, after 30 years it wont happen either. We are again clue. Problem solved
ResourcesScientists are now so fare that they can make everything plantable. Cmon guys and if we lose our oil, we dont need oil ;) and a another solution will be energy or something. Problem solve
Myths Every brain retard believe in stuff what even dont got facts. Hey guys, dont trust stuff in the internet.
I got my stuff from wikipedia... Dont believe me what i say, but i got facts

sorry for my english :p

Hahah, some of your "facts" are fucking stupid. :p Do you even know why we are afraid of world war 3? Atom bombs, even if they are exploded in air by "anti rockets", the biological "atom" (the gass the bombs leaves behind) may kill every human being on earth if enough bombs are being exploded. In lighter cases with only a few bombs, may and will harm millions of people. Also one of the biggest atom threats is that it will manipulate our DNA which may disable the human ability to regrow life. You can be sterilized. Your sperm wont work, girls wont be able to have babies, your lungs might break down, your skin may grow apart. There are tons of bi-effects from atom bombs. Even if you are not in the "bang" and die at the spot, you might die slowly of the after effects. After just breathing/inhaling just a tiny bit of the atom gass. which is being rapidly spread around the world by the wind.

Take japan for an example, their electrical power "nuclear plant" is unstable. And some atom was leaked. Even though it didnt kill anyone in the blow, they are evacuating within a radius of 30km? or 30 miles? I dont remember. And we have yet to see which side effects japan will have after the unstable power plant.

Also, wikipedia is not a clean resource for facts. Anyone can edit pages there, or add pages to wikipedia.

Last edited:
Training every day is exposing you to a lot of dirty things. Which enforces your immunity system. Even if you take a shower every day. The targeted audience I was refering toward is more those who sits in front of their computer all time. Or "Divas" or "noble" people who have shitloads of money and enjoy their lives in clean luxury all the time.

Have you ever heard a mut outlives a pure breed dog?

Hahah, some of your "facts" are fucking stupid. :p Do you even know why we are afraid of world war 3? Atom bombs, even if they are exploded in air by "anti rockets", the biological "atom" (the gass the bombs leaves behind) may kill every human being on earth if enough bombs are being exploded. In lighter cases with only a few bombs, may and will harm millions of people. Also one of the biggest atom threats is that it will manipulate our DNA which may disable the human ability to regrow life. You can be sterilized. Your sperm wont work, girls wont be able to have babies, your lungs might break down, your skin may grow apart. There are tons of bi-effects from atom bombs. Even if you are not in the "bang" and die at the spot, you might die slowly of the after effects. After just breathing/inhaling just a tiny bit of the atom gass. which is being rapidly spread around the world by the wind.

Take japan for an example, their electrical power "nuclear plant" is unstable. And some atom was leaked. Even though it didnt kill anyone in the blow, they are evacuating within a radius of 30km? or 30 miles? I dont remember. And we have yet to see which side effects japan will have after the unstable power plant.

Also, wikipedia is not a clean resource for facts. Anyone can edit pages there, or add pages to wikipedia.

>:D

Back