• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FUTURE OF CUSTOM Ot ITEMS AND GRAPHICS, DEATH?

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea if someone is working on a new dat editor program that works with 8.6 or maybe will work with newer and future versions? or is this part of opend tibia gone do the black hole of the forgotten?

I know there are still some options like extracting spr files and using older dat files. But won't anyone make a new version that will work with newer dat files?.

Well nice one iBlue, you really seem like the kind of people that is just wanting to be notice with stupid comments.
But what ever. Why don't I make one? well don't really have the time to do every single tool needed all the time, or does anyone? (I mean does everyone do their own map editor, item editor, account manager or even simple things like web templates, do you?) is not being lazy is knowing that no single person can't do all things if we don't have the time to (specially if you are really focusing on doing new graphics in the time you do have), that is why is call a community to share resources and knowlage or am I wrong? and post are now just for being assholes? cause if they are I think I have our future KING OF POST (don't we iBlue) So if like most people we have things to do like real jobs and ot's are just a hobby we would like to find tools not make them to focus on what we like, cause there are not just programmers/scripters are there, there are also mappers and many other branches, and not just because 1 can learn to do all means that he is the best at all things.

But anyway most don't even know or care what a custom ot's graphics are or have never even been in a custom one (other than pokemon maybe), cause most like them just like they are or just do and play real tibia based maps (even do there are some pretty good custom maps out there I must say). Any how I got to make a custom ot with over 958 new graphics over the last year in my spear time in the last couple of years and got up to 8.54 with dat support, and got an offer of 1,400 euros for it (not bad for a hobby and more fore someone as "stupid as me" right iBlue), just wondering for a newer version for my new project or if anyone had any news but if not and this will just become a flamming post, well then enjoy your selves.

Well so know let's just talk about real map projects will that make you happy? Then I would be smart iBlue? just like you are? oooh boy ooooh boy I want to be just as smart as iBlue..... anyone else want to be as smart as him?? everyone say ME ME ME!!....

umad.jpg

TLDR

No, but not everyone complains about what OTHERS are gonna do either.

Never heard the saying "If you want something done right, do it yourself"...

Well now u have, let it marinate in that empty black hole up there now plx...

Oh and one more thing

WhySoMad.jpg

oh and

ur transductor took forever, you even had it confused...

so amudoinitrite?

Sure thing boss, you are totally right, too bad I don't have the time I would like to dedicate more time to this and do things for my self, but I do what I can, with what I can, lol man no I'm not mad just got a little sensible moment there, must me my PMS ..... lol ;)

Back