• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Future of Lunarforce

Maziajka

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Let's try it one more time since most of the time there's a thread it ends up with nonsense and people flaming each other, so please just post if you have something to say about changes without offending others.

My Suggestions (Which Mark said are surely possible):

* Reduce levels again but this time for real like 120-160s. (Also magic level of course)
* Change the expierence like 1x after 180 or so (Also magic level of course)
* Add the 4 different vocation bonus
* Put delay on SSA/Might Rings or anything else which would work for Wars

Other Suggestions:

* Death Penalty.. people should lose around 170% - 200% if not in Warmode and maybe 80% - 120% if Warmode

Experience Stages:
• 1 - 50 80x
• 51 - 80 50x
• 81 - 100 30x
• 101 - 120 20x
• 121 - 150 10x
• 151 - 170 5x
• 171 - 181 2x
• 181 + 1x

Just give your ideas.. if you are playing Ambera and you dont wanna play here, please dont even bother posting since its nothing for you anyway.

@Mark

Would you mind telling me about those bonuses? I do believe that abit hihgher exp at the lower stages would be better but for sure 1 or 2x at 180 would work fine

reset full server or dont do anything

Probably best idea yea, but he said its not gonna happen for sure.. so I dont see any point talking about it. :p

Would you mind telling me about those bonuses? I do believe that abit hihgher exp at the lower stages would be better but for sure 1 or 2x at 180 would work fine

You mean the 4 voc bonus? Dont know exactly what you wanna know but basically if you have a ek/ed/ms/rp and go team hunt you have exp bonus. Could be higher at lower levels yeah, doesnt really matter but I do believe this is high enough aswell. ;o

Yep, i agree, but Mark has to make these actions quick, so people know its worth set up teams or not.

As far i see mark probably is ignoring all these post's, probably the best way to try to convice him reset lunarforce or make another server is to gather all leaders that would make team is twifysoft make new server and try to make an interview with him.
I think that if they make new twifysoft server more than 10 /15 teams would come to have fun here , maybe its retarded idea but i think if we talk directly with mark in a conversation with all leaders it will be easier than make thousand of post asking for the same.

Sorry for me england , its not perfrct :/

I'm mostly ignoring posts from people who don't play on LunarForce, because most of them only ask for reset, which isn't going to happen. Instead of gathering the leaders of teams on the forums to spam us to reset the server, how about gathering on the server and playing a few battles and then giving us feedback with what needs to be changed?

Assume that level is just a number that can be ignored, because people are going to advance to higher levels regardless of how we change the rates. What actually needs to be changed? Do spell formulas make higher level players too strong, do we need to adjust them? What is it that prevents you from killing a higher level player, do they have too much HP that you can't deal enough damage (meaning that healing spells/potions are too strong)? Is it that SSA's are too powerful and need some kind of cooldown? Please try to play a few battles in-game before answering these questions, and if you expect us to make any changes before you play on LunarForce again then you might just as well stop posting on the forums, because we aren't interested in feedback from people who don't play.

Mark i fighted so much on twifysoft server and mages nowadays tanking more than normal mages should tank, but this is not the main argument to make new twifysoft server ( im not asking for lunarforce reset) ppl who used to play this server is bored to fight always the same enemys , there are not new players cuz everyone who want start they see that everyone has lvl 300 and 300kk on balance and they dont want start.
I have been talking with really many ppl about what they would do if twifysoft make new server and everyone is dreaming on it cuz there is not any server like twifysoft with 0 laggs 0bugs etc.
I dont think that u care much about my post but if you really want to get a fully server again u should take care and start thinking how u gonna do the new server

Making a delay on the use of SSA's would solve the whole Lunarforce situation (for me personally).

And really Mark? We need to start playing a few battles so you can think about fixing something?
We were the ones keeping this server active, we know what's wrong and needs to be fixed, there's no need to play any battles.
The only reason people left for Ambera, is because of your lack of activity (you and your staff), and fresh content.
I hope someday you realize you got the whole OT community in your hands basicly, but you are not doing anything with it.

We were considering changes to SSA, but more or less 50% of the community were against it and many teams had already left back in March 2014 long before Ambera was even announced. Our status graphs also shows growth in the past month on LunarForce, meaning that the people you claim left to other servers weren't even playing on LunarForce in Q4 2014. The people you are talking about left back in March, at which point we were actively listening to the leaders of the teams playing and implemented the changes they asked for at that point. I have yet to see an explanation about that; had you voiced your opinion about SSA and not left, chances are the changes would have made it in 10 months ago. Here's a link to freshen your memory: http://otland.net/threads/delay-on-ssa.210847/page-3#post-2020983

I dont think Mark is ignoring anything.. unless you start posting things about resets and shit which he said it wont happen for sure, it might be the best solution but if he aint gonna make it happen, try to make the best out of it and get other changes to work.. begging for reset wont lead anywhere.

Anyways, like they said we fought enough here.. its pretty much impossible to kill a 300 mage with few potters around him till he runs out of ssa. Of course people are gonna advance in levels but with the changes I wrote at the first post it will be harder to level at 180 and you lose more levels when you die, means people wont just turn on their bot again after dieing and getting back their levels + 10 more after botting. About spells dmg etc I have honestly no idea how they would be if we were lower levels, I dont think they would be too strong though.

Let's try it one more time since most of the time there's a thread it ends up with nonsense and people flaming each other, so please just post if you have something to say about changes without offending others.

My Suggestions (Which Mark said are surely possible):

* Reduce levels again but this time for real like 120-160s. (Also magic level of course)
* Change the expierence like 1x after 180 or so (Also magic level of course)
* Add the 4 different vocation bonus
* Put delay on SSA/Might Rings or anything else which would work for Wars

Other Suggestions:

* Death Penalty.. people should lose around 170% - 200% if not in Warmode and maybe 80% - 120% if Warmode

Experience Stages:
• 1 - 50 80x
• 51 - 80 50x
• 81 - 100 30x
• 101 - 120 20x
• 121 - 150 10x
• 151 - 170 5x
• 171 - 181 2x
• 181 + 1x

Just give your ideas.. if you are playing Ambera and you dont wanna play here, please dont even bother posting since its nothing for you anyway.

@Mark
+1000000

i agree lopek suggestions i think are good and @Mark must to do this changes kuz actually we were who fighted all time on lunarforce and if there is changes ofcourse we will come back, but we need changes kuz we left to ambera kuz there inst no point to fight on lunarforce. Thats suggestions can be great and people will come back again sure ;)

(Well mark i dont think we must fight now again on lunarforce kuz we did it a loooot of times and we get bored with this actual problems in this ot,resolve it and we come back sure ;)

@Mark SSA delay is crucial to the server future, nobody wanna fight in a server where you can spam ssa every second and with the scripts and bots you can easily find nowadays its a waste of time to play without ssa delay because it takes tooooo long to kill your enemies even if they aren´t receinving help from any friend near by .

Why can´t you understand that ?

We are not asking you for a server reset, we think it would be better ( alongiside with other changes ) but we accept a SSA delay and MIGHT ring delay only !

When you say that 50 % of the players are against it i just can´t believe, i can´t. I am pretty sure that if you make a poll, oficcial poll created by you, you will surely see that the war players ( the ones you want in luanar at least it was what you said ) are totally in favor of those changes.

Of course that if you ask to the people who are boting chars to transfer to shadowcores they will tell you : " do not make any change plox " but it doesnt mean they are concerned about the future of the server.

The Poll you mentioned is almost 1 year old when everybody was lvl 200 ?

Things have changed and now all war ppl are level 350, they have been botting for a while and they are hard to kill.
Make a new poll and you will see that you are wrong about what the community thinks

Mark i fighted so much on twifysoft server and mages nowadays tanking more than normal mages should tank, but this is not the main argument to make new twifysoft server ( im not asking for lunarforce reset) ppl who used to play this server is bored to fight always the same enemys , there are not new players cuz everyone who want start they see that everyone has lvl 300 and 300kk on balance and they dont want start.
I have been talking with really many ppl about what they would do if twifysoft make new server and everyone is dreaming on it cuz there is not any server like twifysoft with 0 laggs 0bugs etc.
I dont think that u care much about my post but if you really want to get a fully server again u should take care and start thinking how u gonna do the new server
1000% true. And singed with you.

RESET ITS BEST OPTION BUT MARK U DONT WANNA MADE IT i can play here after changes but u think more team will join? if exp 1 x from 180? better to go play rl exp> bot / and sell cash on allegro i waiting till u will made smth and then i will join with ppl

Back