• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Gaarlia Online - Recruiting members for Staff!

oserc

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Gaarlia Online is recruiting members for staff.​
  • The project is being develop only by myself for the past months, and now, willing to accelerate things and bring more diversity to the project, I am opening spots for new members.
  • I'd say the project is 30~40% done by now.
  • Gaarlia is a classic RPG oriented project, with a 100% custom map, custom vocations, custom spells and new features. Sandbox aspects have been (and are being) incorporated to the game, such as gathering resources, crafting equipments, customized item upgrade and more.
  • The game is supposed to be hardcore, that means slow leveling experience, rare loot and a maximum level preset. End game content will be focused on guild leveling, item upgrade, pvp content, customizing character, high level dungeons (that will require forming parties or team up with guildies) and social / economic aspects inside the game.
What I'm looking for:
  1. Mappers
  2. Scripters / Programmers
  3. Client Developers
  4. Spriters
  5. Web Designers
  6. Community Managers (elaborate suggestions for game mechanics, test bugs and in-game support)
Skills Required:
  1. Technical Abilites (not needed if you're applying for the Community Manager role)
  2. Good communication
  3. Teamwork
  4. Creative thinking
Custom map (rookie island 100% designed):

fullmap.png

Some in-game screenshots:

01.png
02.png
03.png
04.png

(to be continued...)
Post automatically merged:

05.png
06.png

Campfire system (gives extra regeneration to nearby players, once lit):
campfire.gif

Travel Book (like a waypoint system, that you can use for teleporting or opening gates to a previous unlocked location):
travelbook.gif

Item Upgrade System (item quality: exceptional, +10 and 3 slots):
itemupgrade.png

(...)

Custom Skills:
custom skills.png

Plant Growing:
plantgrowing.gif

Lumberjacking:
lumberjacking.gif

Crafting system (using modal windows, chance depending on skill level):
craftingtable.gif

Some custom spells:
splitshot.gif

(...)

backstab.gif
piercingshot.gif
arrowstorm.gif

If interested, please respond to this thread or contact me via Discord (Oserc#1598)

Last edited:
Back