• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaddafi Killed.

Why would I go read a newspaper about concerns of another country that doesn't have influence on me? just makes people scared.

Why would I go read a newspaper about concerns of another country that doesn't have influence on me? just makes people scared.

It was almost written everywhere. You and your weed seems to be pretty isolated.

"Why would I go read a newspaper about concerns of another country that doesn't have influence on me?"
So, 9/11, the Tsunami, 2005 London bombing and stuff like that doesn't concern you at all? Selfish.

It was almost written everywhere. You and your weed seems to be pretty isolated.

Like your Zantera threads? Just spammed everywhere for no reason. More like a pain in the ass.

C'mon, everyone has to die someday let's not flame each other just because another life is lost. All over the world, and other parts in Africa, Children die from starving and politician's corruption and I dont see any of you talking or discussing about it neither killing the people who let em die.

Btw, they killed him because they wanted 007 nin 64 Golden gun.

img_1150_007-goldeneye-wii-pro-jungle-golden-gun-match-epic-hd.jpg

Last edited:

"Why would I go read a newspaper about concerns of another country that doesn't have influence on me?"
So, 9/11, the Tsunami, 2005 London bombing and stuff like that doesn't concern you at all? Selfish.

Not really, it sure was too bad for them, but the human cares more about family and friends than they do about people they don't know.
And how can you associate weed with this? pathetic bro :/

What if it did have an impact on you and your country? but if that was the case, would you even know about it?

People get scared because they swallow everything the media says. Things are pretty much never as bad as they portray them. Always take what the media says with a big grain of salt.

Not really, it sure was too bad for them, but the human cares more about family and friends than they do about people they don't know.
And how can you associate weed with this? pathetic bro :/
Weed was probably brought up because your world seems to revolve around weed.

What if it did have an impact on you and your country? but if that was the case, would you even know about it?

People get scared because they swallow everything the media says. Things are pretty much never as bad as they portray them. Always take what the media says with a big grain of salt.

Yes ofcourse I would know about it, because it affects me.

And that is my point, the media is just a way to scare us, take terrorism and murders for example.

Weed was probably brought up because your world seems to revolve around weed.
No not really, lol.
Just because you like something doesn't mean someones world revolves around it, lol.

Yes ofcourse I would know about it, because it affects me.

And that is my point, the media is just a way to scare us, take terrorism and murders for example.
But how do you find out that it affects you?

Because anybody you know would tell you about it :3
That works too. Question then; will you trust what that person says and swallow it or will you look into it as well?

If someone tells me "Hey dude the building on XXX Street was bombed" I will simply go on the internet and research it, and if he comes up to me like "Hey dude a bunch of people were set on fire on iraq" I be like "Aw that sucks" <walk away>

I feel sorry for him.
Libya will see how different they will be without him.

With him, before 10 years, people had everything for free

Back