• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gajowy's Chars:

Barathurm

Banned User
Reaction score
Gajowy
Genn Greymane
Imaldon
Rosestylez
Mistah Druid

^ if anyone wants to have fun with him :)

Gajowy
Genn Greymane
Imaldon
Rosestylez
Mistah Druid

WRONG

mistah druid is his irl or something so Amaar=gajowy made used it sometimes or something :p
not sure about imaldon :p

but i know alot more names ^^

Gajowy
Genn Greymane
Imaldon
Rosestylez
Mistah Druid

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!
I don't even play here dude, I gave my char Gajowy to friend of mine.
Let me explain you who is who each character.

Gajowy - Me and it has new owner now. His char name is Imaldon.
Genn Greymane - A guy who lives in Bosnia and is fully retired.
Imaldon - Current Gajowy's owner and good friend of mine.
Rosestylez - Rl friend of mine and cousin of Imaldon aka new Gajowy owner.
Mistah Druid - Dutch guy who I met in guild like 40 days ago, and we became like brothers.

Talk English dude, I dont wanna talk another language here and it's not allowed on such section/thread. Wrote only one sentence on it :>

All you can say is nacionalism things, and talk language that only me and you understand it here thinking people won't think you're stupid, well you are, dude, we all saw what crap you wrote on help channel and cried that Eccim and Ayowin Skor used magebomb which is false. You die and cry then and blame others for magebombing u.
And yes, today you said that you gonna put magebomb in front of my house when I entered on 2 minutes to see the situation on here, hahaha. What a joke guy.

Last edited:
magebomb doesnt exist since 8.7 and even then it wasnt working really great....
well if you mc 5 char go for it

Haha Gajowy it looks like your some famous person.. all these people who are talking about you.. you should feel honored haha!

Back