• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [galana] 188 ek

so what if I am Twitch , I can even admit it , I am not hunted so do not speak about something you dont know , and please dont speakbullshit , I can get you on Tibiacast and shit! There's no scam.

I've told you guys thousand times , my accounts have been hacked on OTland and watefuck dont you understand?

Why would hack your account? Which reason, soiling his name, get 0.4?

They hacked me while back , I got this account at september - august 2011 back. I odnt know which reason but I was keylogged a while all my rl accs and shit were hacked. So please remove your comments ,thats why I am changing name cause I dont wanna be called scammer.

They hacked me while back , I got this account at september - august 2011 back. I odnt know which reason but I was keylogged a while all my rl accs and shit were hacked. So please remove your comments ,thats why I am changing name cause I dont wanna be called scammer.

how come your char on rl tibia wasnt hacked so ?

It was hacked , I got two rl accs lvl 200+ which got deleted and my 270 MS got hacked was nameD "Sypheer" and is now named Kung Adjei its on titania was on berylia :S. Thats why i am also keeping the name change cause I got hacked 3 days ago again so I changed name to Von Anka to be safe.

if you got hacked, a couple fo days ago i wouldnt recc this then. now if it was secure i might be intrested.

Back