• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Galana] Slaktar Doris Lifethread

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I havent been playing real tibia since 8.60. So I decided to start again on my old server where I used to play in the past. I started at my low level char (level 20 knight). The name on the char is really old and I dont like it at all. Might change it in the future.

I will post some screenshots just for fun, please note that I decided to start taking screenshots at level 35, that's why I missed the first ones. Also alot of screenshots are gone because I had most of the screenshots on my external hard drive but it broke two days ago :p

- Current Equipment & Stats

2wnwu12.png

- My Level Goals
Level 100! [X]
Level 150! [-]
Level 200! [-]

- Outfits & Addons
2q9jns7.gif
2gv1w1z.gif
2wqh645.gif
rstuva.gif

- Mounts
2yuds3n.gif

Last edited:
Got the second addon for the warrior outfits! Just waiting to get the dragon claw now, then I got full :p
2dkx0co.png

Also I got the panda mount :d
msdpts.png

Last edited:
Erm you dont have screenshots because your clearly botting, most of us dont care if you are but no point beating around the bush.

GL anyways :)

Erm you dont have screenshots because your clearly botting, most of us dont care if you are but no point beating around the bush.

GL anyways :)
I'm not botting all the time. Also, when I do bot, the bot takes screenshots every time I level up, so they're not gone cuz of the bot. They're gone because my external harddrive broke as I said earlier xP

It's been a while since I posted I guess, but here's a level up. Botting at Drefia Necromancers :p

33ojhtv.jpg

Back