• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Galaxy ots 8.54 >Edited <

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havocbringer

Reaction score
Hey Guys :) Im here to show you Galaxy Ots~ Today it's a high exp REBIRTH server with spells ranging up to 717217.... if u like rep++ > u could also add some more spawns and edit exp /spell hit or / range if u like to your own liking ^^ Thank you .. Links>>

Speedyshare:data rar

Megaupload:MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Original Ot Credit Go's to : Amiroslo
All Map Upgrades / edits Goto : Chewwy
All Script Edit's goto : Me :D
rep++ :p
Lt8's :$

I cant Put the server up Atm so i cannot post screenshots > Ill put it up as soon as i can and post some.. Thanks for the tip

Bump

im posting them On 3 diffrent upload sites and pressing insert image and it aint working so just stay off my thread and stop flaming thanks if u wanna see what it looks like i recomend downloading IT or just pressing save the image

im posting them On 3 diffrent upload sites and pressing insert image and it aint working so just stay off my thread and stop flaming thanks if u wanna see what it looks like i recomend downloading IT or just pressing save the image

this means u fail.
btw, the map fails aswell. sorry =O

No it's Just data pack > U can download a distribution from distribution Section lol :p

Bumpety mack Bumperts

this is datapack directory Please goto the distrubitions area and download the forgotten server for 8.54 ( Gui ) or console :)

I dont like the map beacuse there is no details in the towns and in the hunting areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back