• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team GalaxyOT Rebirth - Tibia in Cosmos space!

kamioool

Reaction score
Hi Hi! There is a project that has been sitting in my head for several years and I would like to do it now after a few years.
Maybe some of you remember me from good the old times,
I was the administrator of the otfans.pl portal, the creator of the LOB (Legend of bleach) server and some other successful ideas and projects.

Today I want to create a Tibai server that will take us to COSMOS, exactly!
The universe, inter-planetary ships, galaxies, aliens, robots, and other astronomical entities.
You will roam the universe as an explorer of new worlds, a trader of resources and goods, or a fighter against danger.

Who am I looking for?

• Graphic/Spriter (2D graphics, ships, space, lasers, rockets) possibilty to use your own imagination.

and

• Maper (a person who will support me in create worlds)

and others, I invite everyone interested!

What will I do?​

I will create scripts, compile / configure the engine, edit / compile my own client, I will create an original accmaker, I will find and introduce solutions for the implementation of this project and I will find the way to success.
I can say that I will take care of everything!

If you have any questions, feel free to write in this thread or in a private message
CHEERS!

Looking like an interesting project i might be interested to join as mapper i have some pictures in my mind

71NiX+GdCSL._AC_SL1001_.jpg

I will be accompanying because in addition to being an enthusiast, I had a similar idea for some time. I lack the courage to start a project of this size. All the luck in the world to the project <3

Looking like an interesting project i might be interested to join as mapper i have some pictures in my mind

View attachment 51345

What I wanted to do, you mostly travel the world in a spaceship, but you can also visit planets. Usually they will be cities after landing on planet but sometimes quest location or bosses
Post automatically merged:

I will be accompanying because in addition to being an enthusiast, I had a similar idea for some time. I lack the courage to start a project of this size. All the luck in the world to the project <3
Of course, good that you support! I'll make a forum and if you want to discuss any ideas with us, you are welcome:>
My idea is to gain experience in projects of this type. This could later be a strong point in your CV.
And to do something you like, I like Tibia :p
Post automatically merged:

I'm a web developer who wants to join the project. I can do mapping too :)
Check your inbox, you have to tell me how I can catch you to talk :)

Last edited:
I'm mapper, talk to me on Discord: Xrisky#2035
I am proud! :) It's nice that there are still so many creators here. I will make an invitation for each of you on the project forum and the disscord channel, give me a moment, i will organize it all :)

Back