• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Galet sne's lifethread ! [Summer project!]

Galet Sne

Reaction score
Hello friends! Ima new shadowcores player and as you might see im from sweden ! ;)
i have never played here before so im starting from level 1 and without any cash to start with so any donations are very appreciated ! =)
will post screenshots of every 5 levels and any other advancement/quest or any other cool stuff.
I know you guys might say its summer blablabla but im only playing when i have time and not doing other stuff irl =)
Top donators:
1. Vyzael / @Hampe Windborn Colossus armor + Obsidian Truncheon
2. Don't know if it should be considered as donator but i got anniversery backpack from swaglord timpzor when he was trolling around in depot with it HAHA! XD :D
3. Tracen / @Fluppyz 250k! :D
And here is my current set / skill ! [will be updated every time i finish exping/get new items !]
29vcwtz.png

And here are some first advances of my adventure ;)
15ywu2h.jpg

25euxe8.png

9qldv7.png

3 advances in 1 minute ! xD
axogp2.png

2yl7o9e.png

30siu5f.png

alpvdy.png

av26pu.png

Also did arena quest real quick ! =) no screenshot other than this tho :/
2vxr9mb.png

MORE SCREENSHOTS COMING SOON ! ;) :D

Last edited:
Hi again guys, missed alot of screenshots because, well.. sometimes i just forget that im doing this lifethread ! xD anyway here are some ss's ;)
2wq4dad.png

2afjszd.png

2ykz9li.png

2i2bnfq.png

21cd09g.png

2ps2k2g.png

the loot i got from the ancient scarab hunt:
n53dap.png

2dluj5k.png

also killed the boss but didnt loot the bless thingy :(
2j0cin9.png

Also finished last arena ! ;D
2rp7fo3.png

and again ml up ;p
2nqt8xz.png

Updated first picture and dont go too far, more screenies coming soon ! ;D

idk why but i always seem to forget to take a screenshot when i get level but and i dont know if i should even make these screenshots but here it is anyway
30coz9j.png

and a question for you; if i forget to take screenshot of when i actually take the level, should i still post it like this or just post when i get one level after? for example: i forgot to take a ss of 105, should i then do 106 or just skip to 110? :)

so i was hunting brimstone bugs and gained a little profit, more screenshots coming tomorrow if i feel like exping :D

Updated first picture and another thank you to Vyzael for giving me those 2 beauties!! =)

Back