• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Game code 'real tibia'

Jixuffi

Reaction score
I'm Selling GAME CODE on REAL TIBIA it can be as 'premium scroll' 'change name' 'change sex' 'change world' in real tibia. :ninja:

Want 4kk here or items..
Acc Shiny Blade :p
Acc others but up too 4kk or over.

Message Here or Tibia to Djfit.

Hey im interested in buying new confirmation key I cant afford the world transfer xD still pm me when u get on im on Kush Greenthumb

Thanks

Last edited:
Umm Kush there is no point of waste most of the cash selling it for 4kk only :D sorry man.

i'm interested in premium scroll on aurora , can u get it? i can get cash here without problems ;) ppl also know me here for trading shitloads of cash for rl tibia cash\selling accs for rl tibia cash so i guess it will be easy to set up a deal with me ;)

he's scammed me i think he gave me 2 codes that never worked then he said he would buy a new code and that was 30 minutes ago..

No I didn't they two which I had was used, I said wait and I get new one but I didn't had time, message me in game to Grendall Aka Ogar as Djfit its sold :).

Does anyone checked him? Is it worth wasting a time for that player?

__

4kk here = ~2euro
Game code =~ 7 euro? (I dno;t remember)

SO the answer is "Scammer"

HES A SCAMMER!

I bought a level 104 druid off him and he hacked it back with the recovery key the registration wasnt in my name yet...

BEWARE!

Heyy dude can you PM me in-game?

Vonz or Dyablo :).
Want to discuss about this in-game better. :p

Back