• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Game Designer] Looking for interesting projects to help with! :)

Spoking

Oldschool Developer
Reaction score
Dear OTLand members,

It has been years since I've been around here, but it's cool to see that OT is still alive and well! This was the place where I started my journey 10 years ago. OT was the main reason for me to create a career out of making games. And here I am, I did it.

I studied Game Development (2 years programming, 3 years game design) for 5 years total now with the passion to create the best possible gaming experiences. Currently working at a company that makes games for Facebook (casual games), which is super awesome.

Now I'm looking for something fun to do next to work, and I thought.. why not check if Tibia is still a thing? I absolutely loved making OTS and I'd love to get back into it again.

For those from the old days: I was the owner and sole developer of Lorelia (top 10 servers) back in the days. Next to that I had several servers with 100-300 active players a day. I'm able to do anything, from programming to mapping to scripting, you name it. I used to make these servers all by myself, but I don't have the time to make one alone right now.

My application:
I would like to help building an awesome open tibia server. Either help with improving an existing one or creating a new one.

I am a graduated Game Designer and I would like to use my knowledge and skills for OT now. This means making npcs, creating maps, scripting, making quests, improving your revenue (pay model), improving user experiences. Countless of things that I cannot name right now. I'm just curious to see what I would be capable of right now if I return to OT development.

My work hours are variable and really depends on how busy I am. Don't count me in as a full-time developer on your projects. I would be an assistant that helps every now and then and gives advice on how to improve your server. In the end I could do anything, but I'd like to assign my own time schemes.

What would I like in return? Nothing really. I like to work on it for fun. Would appreciate it if I could be a GM on your server, but other than that I won't expect anything back from it. I just hope to learn from it and have a bunch of fun.

Contact me by private messaging me here and I'll get back to you as fast as I can. I'm interested to see what comes from it.

Yours Sincerely,

Bob

I remember you from a long time back!
Check out VoltageOT in my signature. I've always been looking for someone trustworthy to help out. The server is almost done, just need a few things added but of course you'd be a part of updates. I also need trustable GMs when the server launches, because just like you, I'm busy with life and can't dedicate 100% of my time to the server.

You'd be offered a % of revenue from the server, but this can all be discussed.

Last edited:
Hi there! :) I like your story, it is similar to mines at moments. I am currently dveloping a server with quite interesting (in my opinion) features. Look at this thread to see what I'am talking about. I really need someone to give me a hand with this :)

Last edited:
Back