• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Game Developer looking for Job (All-Round)

Spoking

Oldschool Developer
Reaction score
Hey there OTLand Members,

I am currently studying Game-Development and busy with the second year now. I specialized on Programming but I am switching to Design next year. Since I do not have much to do for this year (except for my YouTube channel: HDCommentary) I decided to go out and find something cool to do in the Open Tibia community.

I had my own servers in the old times and they were relatively popular during that time, having 100-350 players online at all times. People enjoyed playing my servers a lot since I always came up with new, well-thought of features for my servers, as well as nice maps that work together with that. However, I have not been active in the open tibia community for a while now and I might be a bit outdated by now. This is easy to solve, because I learn fast.

Let me tell you what I am exactly looking for. As I am a Game Designer, I want to do something 'design' based. This means mapping, scripting and managing. I am also a programmer, but preferably leave that behind me as I don't necessarily like programming a lot. Level design, item design, spell design, quest design etc. is what I am looking for.

If you are looking for someone with passion, someone who has been in this business for a long time and someone who takes this very serious, feel free to PM me. I prefer to work on projects that are ALREADY up and running. However, if you come up with a very interesting idea and a team behind you, I might join your project when it is offline.

I hope that this is enough information for you. If there are any questions, PM me.

Yours Sincerely,

Spoking

Back
Top Bottom