• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Game Engine] Realm Crafter

Mummrik

Hey!
Solutions
Reaction score
With this thread, I want to show you who always wanted to make your own MMORPG game in 3d.
Game engine Realm Crafter is available in two different editions, standard edition and proffisional edition and there is also a demo edition for those who want to try the software before buying it.
I have read that standard edition can only use directx 7 and professional edition better but it may be wrong of me because I read it quickly in a forum.
I think it is a very good software and easy to understand if you check some tutorials on youtube mapping tutorial example
and the graphics are very good but not the best (I've only tried the demo edition)

find more info about the software on www.realmcrafter.com (offical homepage for realm crafter)

Screenshots of games made whit RC:
eagle2thumb.jpg

carlen12thumb.jpg

amunra01thumb.jpg

chatwz11.jpg

note: the demo show of game that comes whit the program when you order it is alot better than shown on this screenshots

Last edited:
Back