• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Game master APP ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havocbringer

Reaction score
Real life name: Daniel Mc

Current location irl: Ireland,Limerick

Birth location: Ireland,Limerick

Experience with tibia: Ever since I started tibia back in 2007, I thrived to advance in every way humanly possible, I felt the progress was to slow for me and the people with prior experience and time to level by themselves had a unfair advantage against myself while I played.
I then Accidently came upon an Ot server and from that ot server, Otland. I joined the Otland community in April of 2010, nearly 2 years previous, It was there I got my first job experiences as a game master, People hired me as they saw dedication and raw activity on my part, I never disobeyed an order and I always followed what a commanding staff member told me to do [Unless It was harmful to the server ofc]
and from thence on, I gained experience as a Community manager, Game Master and senior tutor/tutor alike, I started to learn more about open tibia and to understand the rules more clearly, that has developed me into the person I am today.

bdjw2s.jpg

Who am I?: I am an ordinary guy, Who likes to play tibia, I enjoy what I do and I enjoy helping people in open tibia servers, I like that feeling you get when you have accomplished a great feat, However small the task at hand was, when I helped somebody, that feeling always came to body and mind, I am 15 years of age, my name is Daniel and I want to help you, with your server, today!

My languages:: Well, as you can already see, I speak English, French [Partly], Irish, but I also know the basics of a few other languages including: Swedish, Portuguese, Arabic.

What activity can I offer?: I can offer at least 4 hours a day, none of that time will be "social" time, Unless the server is dead, I can rearrange this schedule if you see fit.

My Previous Jobs: I have worked as a Game Master and a community manager on rohan-ots, also a global-mod on his forum, I was picked for "Tibiawr" as an eligible game master, But it unfortunately closed until further notice due to lack of funds,I also worked on Jigen.Lt until it closed recently, I have worked on many other servers also, It's not that they aren't worth mentioning, but I'm just too busy atm to search for their names.

My recommendations: Brent Dalli, Bassam421, Amiroslo, Rohan-Ots, RushCrush, Korrex, uchiha1sasukee, Wezza, psilocibe, Zatjin, Cyro, Reasembled, Mody12, realpwnz.. and a few others who haven't been on this thread or I just cannot remember

Hope I can work with you and your server, kind regards, Havoc

PS: I can be contacted through a pm at otland, a reply to this thread, on your server, or [email protected] [MSN], Thank You!
Alt contact: Skype >darren3435<

Last edited:
Come to Sweden and you can be working in my booth

Stop "BUMP ing" men if you want a Job as a GM you need to earn it you think you only get a job for be nice with people and that type of stuffs?

For me and i think for everyone else if you want a job that deserve that position you need to earn it.
it can be as a Mapper, Programmer, ETC.

I guess the work as a Game Master this days its a SHT work because people like you and the ones that do hire those.

//Javiersin

i wont write it again quoted from another post

i wont write it again quoted from another post

lol that quote might have been the stupidest thing ive ever seen in my life. On a server you dont need to map/script/program or anything else to get a job as a gm. thats why this thread is here, to throw up applications as to why you should be selected as gm. if people are honest and dedicated at being a gm then they do indeed EARN IT. just stfu and get out of the thread for ur dumbass thoughts.

ontopic: goodluck finding an ot :)

lol that quote might have been the stupidest thing ive ever seen in my life. On a server you dont need to map/script/program or anything else to get a job as a gm. thats why this thread is here, to throw up applications as to why you should be selected as gm. if people are honest and dedicated at being a gm then they do indeed EARN IT. just stfu and get out of the thread for ur dumbass thoughts.

ontopic: goodluck finding an ot :)
Thanks =) im co- in 2 server's but it's always nice to be gm somewhere else @ Up 2 , dude ur weird maybe you should stop trolling and get a life :)

Good Gm :)

He is Mod in my ot :p

player>tut>gm>cm>mod>Admin
so just 1 position under me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back