• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Game master or good players)

Tutor_Stryker

TwifySoft Support
Reaction score
I say balance ,and withdraw 16kk (but my elite knight) don't have cap, and money down , I know (I am wrong) but someone can make something to help me? ;\ I lost 14,5kk because don't have cap , please hani mark or other players help , I am a good player and I help all :\

look this "The only requirement is that you have purchased a total of the required coins for a specific reward. You have currently purchased a total of 1040 ShadowCores coins." ( in my stryker)

The only requirement is that you have purchased a total of the required coins for a specific reward. You have currently purchased a total of 678 ShadowCores coins. (in my doctorsz)

if someone can help me ,say with me in game or send parcel with something for me or transfer.

I know I am noob :mad:

I was without cap ,beucause I was with 400 mp~~ ,200 ghp~~,shovel ,rope,+items , :\ and because i am noob :'(

Back