• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Game of thrones, season three, episode nine. [SPOILER ALERT]

Havocbringer

Reaction score
This thread may contain spoilers. If you have not seen s3 e9 of G.O.T yet, then I advise you watch it first.
So, what's your personal reaction to "the red wedding".
Let us know.

I was surprised, sad though :(.
When the gates closed and the guy started playing that song you knew it was gg for them.

Moved to multimedia

Well reading it in the book & seeing it on the show.. I was amazed. They did it soo well!! Portraying it, the only thing I wish they would have done is the part in the book where they take Robbs direwolf, then decapitate it and put it on Robb's body.

But they ended the show with no music after all of that carnage.. I think it was to let the viewer go over what the fuck they just saw.. I think this was way more surprising to people then Eddard Starks death in Season 1.

Man I was so pissed when the Starks died... I thought everything was going well but no...as soon as I heard the music I was like NOOOO. First Ned now Rob and his mom.... Also Ceejzor do you actually read the book or listen to an audio book? I was thinking about getting the audio book, I don't wanna wait so long till the fourth season lol.

The song that started to play once the gates had been shut it's the Lannister's song "Rains of Castamere" and Catelyn heard that song and she was like "wtf, a Lannister song on a northern wedding?"
Then she saw the guy wearing armor (people dont use armor on a weeding) then she knew something was wrong.
Lord Frey broke the northern hospitality rules where the enemy can't be attacked if you invited them to your house. (Dont know if really it's just a northern 'law')
Anyway, I may be wrong in some terms since I read the books in portuguese but that's pretty much what happened.

I didn't really care much about Robb's wife, but damn, watching Robb's end made me feel really sad :(

The saddest part for me personally.. Was when Robb was talking to his wife about there child's future name.. and she said Eddard.. made me almost cry manly tears! :D

[video=youtube;jeCCPoVFK4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeCCPoVFK4c[/video]

The saddest part for me personally.. Was when Robb was talking to his wife about there child's future name.. and she said Eddard.. made me almost cry manly tears! :D

Don't worry, something good will soon happen :p

It came as a surprise but expected something like that once the doors were closed and the music started to play. ^_^

I just hope that one of the Lannisters dies in the next episode, hopefully Joffrey. :)

I normally like to pile up episodes, usually 2-3 at a time before I watch them but I've heard so many people go on about this episode it had to be done. I had a feeling someone major was going to die (I also thought rightly on who it was going to be, only Rob though no one else). Still... Very surprised on how it ended. The Starks started out as probably the second most powerful family now they have been rooked :D. Since John got away, and he is a remarkable fighter I imagine him continuing the Stark legacy (even though he's technically not a Stark).

Also, on the John note... Why did the wild-lings try to invade the north? They have maybe a few hundred people... What do they think they will accomplish?

To sum it up I compare it to marmite; You either love what they do (or kill), or hate it.

EDIT: Does Lord (forgot his name) really have that much manpower to defeat the north? Or have they sided with the Lannisters (which I'm assuming).

Last edited:
watched it right now and went over to episode 10 , you wanna know something? still crying. >:I

- - - Updated - - -

and what the fuck litterly episode 10 was shitty compared to episode 9 like wtf it 4:50 am right now and i cant sleep cause i'm still sad as fuck

Also, on the John note... Why did the wild-lings try to invade the north? They have maybe a few hundred people... What do they think they will accomplish?

They're more than a hundred, the whole Mance Rayder army shall come soon (or that is the idea)

Back