• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Game of Thrones [Westeros Online]

Hi there,

I can join your project with a few freinds if you like.
I can do some mapping/lua scripts (NPC, Monsters, global events etc)

lol so happy that someone is doing an game of thrones server .. i thought about doing one my self but had no time.
This is an server il definitely play for sure :w00t:

Dear, I would like to inform you that I will have to take a break in the development of the project on behalf of other activities (college, girlfriend, English lessons, scientific initiation scholarship, etc.).
I believe that in October when my classes end and I'll have a month of vacation, I can give more to the project.
If you wish to continue and feel free, I'll be supervising if necessary, I just dont have time to work with it for now.
Thanks

Is this still going on? I am a mapper, I'd like to help with a few towns :)

BUMP this project. I'm willing to support.

If i don't get an answer i'll demand a trial by combat.

BUMP this project. I'm willing to support.
support with what?
i could script the complete necessary systems to game and gameplay within ~3 months. (items, dynamical vocations, spells, houses, guild system, hiring NPC system (to get them hundreds of cannonfodder soldiers :p, war system)
I would be missing, map, client and website and quests what would be related with map.

Hello everyone.

In my journey trying to make this real I didn't got much lucky.

Peopole who tried to help me also meet many trouble so the project stop moving.

I don't know if you are good in what you do, but I just had the idea of the project and maybe I could help with some sprit art. If anyone of you wish to keep the project on feel free to it. I will love if it came a true game and I think the idea is great. But I dont have the pre knowledge to make it happen, sorry.

Hello everyone.

In my journey trying to make this real I didn't got much lucky.

Peopole who tried to help me also meet many trouble so the project stop moving.

I don't know if you are good in what you do, but I just had the idea of the project and maybe I could help with some sprit art. If anyone of you wish to keep the project on feel free to it. I will love if it came a true game and I think the idea is great. But I dont have the pre knowledge to make it happen, sorry.
Sprites are cool and all, but is like a cherry on top of cake.

We need cake first :D

I tottaly agree, but I don't know how to make a cake. I only had the idea of how the cake would look like.

I tottaly agree, but I don't know how to make a cake. I only had the idea of how the cake would look like.
:D

I only know how to make a dough. (scripting)
we would need cake shaper and someone who knows how present the cake flavors. (map and client)

Yeah, but it is very diffucult to find those that also read or watch the game of thrones series.

I dont know if right now there are more of them in the world, but when I had the idea, I didnt find much of them

Yeah, but it is very diffucult to find those that also read or watch the game of thrones series.
If someone doesn't know what is Game Of Thrones about, they don't deserve to live.

support with what?
i could script the complete necessary systems to game and gameplay within ~3 months. (items, dynamical vocations, spells, houses, guild system, hiring NPC system (to get them hundreds of cannonfodder soldiers :p, war system)
I would be missing, map, client and website and quests what would be related with map.
From what i hear you can't script for shit

From what i hear you can't script for shit
depends when you heard it. xD
~5 months ago it was very true.
Now, you just have to come online to whiworld and see it for yourself. practically everything you see there is self scripted by me.

hello friends am Brazilian and tibia fan and Got want to help in any way I'm not a programmer but I understand something of c ++

Back
Top Bottom