• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Game similar to tibia

shawntio

Reaction score
Hey! Couple of years ago I played a game that was pretty similar to Tibia, top down 2d mmorpg. With Zelda a link to the past like graphics. It even had fairies In It, like Zelda. However I can't remember the name of the game. The only things I can remember Is that It had similar graphics to Zelda: A link to the past and that I hunted Dwarfs / rats / Giant rats and that the game had fairies In It. It kinda looked like It was made In a mmorpg maker of some sort.

If you know what game It Is please reply!

Highly do not recommend Realm of the Mad God, the original owners sold the game to a company that only has eyes on profits.
If you played back in the day and logged into the game right now, you'll immediately realize it's not the same. It's all about pay-to-win.

Nope :/ None of those games ;( I have looked everywhere and I can't find It >.< It wasnt that well known I guess...
I'm not sure what is was, but if you're looking for a really fun game you should get into WoW, you might've tried it before, but it's so fun if you have friends playing with you

Ultima online? :D
The main game that cipsoft stole their sprites from ;D

Nope :p

EDIT: I remember that I was hunting In a Dwarf / Giant Rat cave and that there was Fairies that gave you hp If you found one. There was also Ice biome In the game

Last edited:
Back