• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team GameCoast Tibia

KikiRook

₆⁶₆NOS Titan₆⁶₆
Reaction score
YAGDZ8l.png

JtFJKpG.png

www.gamecoast-west.net
Massive Multigame Network looking to build on Tibia to our projects with a Dedicated team.

We are currently looking for a Prebuilt team or individuals looking to join together to provide an Awesome Tibia server of any client.

We currently offer hosting privileges of any spec

150% DDOS Protection.

24/7 Support

Any OS You require to run your server more officiant.
vZgjotj.png

If your team or just yourself are looking to start a project with us to better the community we're more then willing to work with you on server costs and help with the server

Please Private message me any details or questions you may have.

Discord
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Please Private message XaNaX for approval.​

Last edited:
"Game Coast West is a game publishing company..." mm you publish what? private servers? I think it is wrong.

"150% DDoS protection" mmm? Please explain.

Also, are these positions paid?

Good luck

Damn this shit is impossible to read, there's like 100 colors and you picked the only 1 which is impossible to read

"Game Coast West is a game publishing company..." mm you publish what? private servers? I think it is wrong.

"150% DDoS protection" mmm? Please explain.

Also, are these positions paid?

Good luck
Positions are paid upon completion as donations are set and the servers income is flowing. It's a Team effort to get money before everyone is paid of course.. We simply help with managing Server costs and help out the servers. Each project (game) is kept within the team of that project when it comes to payment.. Yes we Publish private servers... 150% ddos protection meaning if a team of salty people decide to attack you at once We hit above and beyond to ensure your server is safe and lag free.
Damn this shit is impossible to read, there's like 100 colors and you picked the only 1 which is impossible to read

I apologize for the layout as I use the Black edition of the forum so the test is easy to read for me, I'll edit it to a black format.

So basically you want to take someone's almost finished server, offer "support" and take a cut of the profits?

Seems a lil fishy to me. Correct me if I'm wrong.
So basically what we offer is cheaper more experienced Hosting for a team or individual looking to provide the community with some work.

@KikiRook no offense but ik people who have dealt with you in the past, and you were incredibly impatient and when you didn't get your way you threatened to ddos lol. So I don't see why anyone would trust you to host their server

Back