• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemaster application

Fiskrensaren

Reaction score
Welcome to my Gamemaster Application thread.

Basic Information;
My real name is John. I live in Sweden and have done all my life. I have played Tibia since 7.1 and Open Tibia servers since 7.1 also. I quit Tibia for a year back in 8.0 times and played 7.6 servers.

How I work;
I am a fair person, if my heart tells me something and my mind tells me something else, I follow my heart. If I see two people causing problems but blaming each other, I'll most likely ask the owner of the server to see what I need to do.

I prefer working without the /i command, until I'm trusted as I don't want to be blamed for any items "magically" appearing.

What can I do as a Gamemaster?;
I can do a little graphic design, such as wallpapers, signatures, avatars and other things related to the designing industry.
I can also be on for a few hours at a time to check the server and make sure the rules are enforced properly.

Have I hosted or been a Gamemaster for any other OTServer?;
Yes, I have hosted several, though these were back in 7.6 times, so alot has changed. I have also been a Gamemaster for Mystana.net, though the server closed down. It was hosted by Stian and Christiandb but owned by KnightmareZ.
I have also been a Gamemaster for a Brazilian server, one of my hardest yet. Due to none of the server speaking English, though I tried my hardest to interact with players and enforce the rules, though I soon quit my position as the players couldn't speak the English language.

Other information;
I'm 18 years old in 2 days. Though I have no college until February, so I have alot of time on my hands until then. I hope I can gain the trust of some members here at Otland and I hope I can help with a few servers.

Thank you for looking at my application and I hope to hear from you.

All the best,

John

Back