• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

gamemaster Error

Calon

Experienced Member
Reaction score
as i know to make Gm account i must chane on Players table on database group_id to 3- and on accounts table group_id to 3- and account type to 5

but in 8.42 servers i cant find account type on accounts table so i cant make Gm account

what i fix it?

the second error:
my_sql_real<>: INSERT INTO 'server_mote' <'id','world_id,'text'> VALUES <1,0, 'Welcome to Forgotten Server~'>- MYSQL ERROR: Duplicate Entry '1-0' For Key 1 <1062>

aha i changed only in players the group id and still cant use any of commands but i can see action ids such as 04:37 You see a magic forcefield.
ItemID: [1387].
Position: [X: 825] [Y: 791] [Z: 7].

The

Code:
my_sql_real<>: INSERT INTO 'server_mote' <'id','world_id,'text'> VALUES <1,0, 'Welcome to Forgotten Server~'>- MYSQL ERROR: Duplicate Entry '1-0' For Key 1 <1062>

Error is easy to solve, simply go into your mysql and execute the following query:

Code:
TRUNCATE TABLE server_mote;

the first question is simple, just change the "group_id" column in the accounts table.

Back