• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Hacked :o

they can check the connections to the account to get information who did it..

if they're a bit lucky...

Hacking is illegal... even worse to a copy right company like CipSoft..

so that guy, which hacked a gm acc,, better have a very nice proxxy and be pretty smart..

It sure is illegal, but you can't go to jail for hacking a game-master in a GAME, even if it's copyright. You'll get a ticket to pay, thats like 10 bucks.. I'd say it's worth it, cause you do get the time to make a fool of tibia, act like a retard and call people retards and tell them that they are going to be banned :D

No they can't unless they're invited. The only way they can scam without being stopped by some feature is on depots. They ask someone to show his so-sexy item, they kick him and they just walk on the depot.

1k posts and noob :thumbup:

Actually, he was smart...the GM is the idiot :D

The command they teleport with is "alani sio" if I am not mistaken...or "alana sio" :p

Alana sio "player name - Is the spell used to remove a player from your house, without taking them off of the quest/sub owner list. (You can kick your self out of your house with this too)

Alana sio "player name - Is the spell used to remove a player from your house, without taking them off of the quest/sub owner list. (You can kick your self out of your house with this too)

I said "alani sio" not "alana sio" :p

Back
Top Bottom