• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemaster looking for a job.

2koolfurU

Reaction score
Hello,I am currently looking for a job.I have been accepting to a few servers now,but none are too serious and ain't setup yet so they was no use for me.but here is some information about me.

Name:Ben

Experience:I use to be senior tutor way far back in tibia protical 8.1 i was senior tutor for about 2 and half months,but I still made it there,I have been Tutor/Senior Tutor and gamemaster on various servers and I am the upmost respectful and script on the rules and regulations.And I will answer any question with the best of my knowledge,I regularly have the Trade/Help/Rule Violations opened at all times.I dont not teleport players,unless its simple important,but other than that they can do a quick log out and log back in.

Languages:I speak 100% English and very little Spanish and French,Most of the time my grammer is bad but I always correct myself.

Contact Information
[email protected]

Good application,but try to get some more post or Rep to see if you are trsutworthy cause you new here,you know.

basically, no one can trust you without evidence.
~don't write stupid things like you can speak English 100%, just write that your English is understandable.
~by speak i mean writing, because that is how you will help other players... or you plan to help via skype, or vent?~

re read your post, you got a grammar mistake (which is there cause you didn't read what you posted)

and i dont need evidence if i already had a 351 post account on here that got banned so really i believe that is enough trust.and had atleast 3 rep bars.

gamemaster looking for a "job" -.- ... gamemaster isnt a job.. job is more like Scripter. mapper. Web Designer. Php Scritper.. (etc) Gamemaster is just like a normal player. ( helping someone with quest )

Back