• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster, Mapper, Beta Tester, Webdeveloper [Working for FREE]

Galog333

Reaction score
Dear OTLand,

My Name is Dominik, im 20 years old and currently seeking for an opportunity to work with a team on a OT project.
I am from Germany and have the following
Skills:
HTML/CSS/Javascript Development
(self taught)
Mapping (Remeres Map Editor)
6 years of Tibia Knowledge (played 7.4-12.52)
Community/Team Manager skills
Beta Testing/Bug fixing

Im not interested in being a Tutor without any impact in the future of an OT project, I would like to have an GM/GOD/CM (or however you'will call it) position which has directly an input into the development of corresponding Project. Since I had A LOT of OT Project Owners just doing their thing without actual listening to the feedback of "smaller" Team members such as GMs etc. Or straight up ignoring 90% of the PMs they receive.

If you're
interested to "hire"(I work for FREE) me as a Team member, feel free to add me on Discord: Voltage#8688

And since I have own Plans to one day (very far in the future) start my own OT, this would be a great opportunity for me to obtain even more knowledge!

I have a lot of References which I would not like to mention publicly. If you're interested write me a PM and I will gladly tell you about them :)

Last edited:
I think you should first show off some of the works you already did in the past. Especially when it comes to mapping, just show some screenshots.
Which skills do you speak of when it comes to "Community/Team Manager skills", what experiences do you have?

You state that you're interested in a position with impact on the project without showing what you are really capable of and why you would be valuable for a team.
Just tease some of your works and you'll probably get the opportunity to work with somebody.

EDIT: I just saw your edit about the references. It's really a pity that you're not willing to share it publicly.

Cheers
Blackstone

I think you should first show off some of the works you already did in the past. Especially when it comes to mapping, just show some screenshots.
Which skills do you speak of when it comes to "Community/Team Manager skills", what experiences do you have?

You state that you're interested in a position with impact on the project without showing what you are really capable of and why you would be valuable for a team.
Just tease some of your works and you'll probably get the opportunity to work with somebody.

EDIT: I just saw your edit about the references. It's really a pity that you're not willing to share it publicly.

Cheers
Blackstone
About the Maps I've done. Honestly I don't have any of them left since Its a while ago I last mapped and it wasnt my intention to flex on them.
I think thats understable. I think skills that a Manager needs to have is a good PoV and a cool head. To not overreact or make actions out of an impulse. I can understand that if I want something I should justify with references etc. And Im willing to do so, but not publicly since some of the Teams I've worked with, I have not left in a good light with. (So I want to keep this, out of the publicity)

I dont have to work on an OT project right now, Im just bored and have some time to spare. So I offer my skills & time to others in case they're looking for help , and IF they do. They surely will contact me and we will have a chat.
I very much understand your point. And thanks for the reply! But I also hope you can understand the point of view from my side.

Another important thing is if you fit into the team, or the position that the Owner wants to have you in.
And THATS ONLY made by having a talk. And in a thread, you cannot really chat right?

I hope you stay safe and cya! <3

Last edited:
Well can you map something for show? I wanna see your style

I would like to request a custom boss spawn
It should be only for one monster
Im using 10.98 client
Thanks =D

I would like to request a custom boss spawn
It should be only for one monster
Im using 10.98 client
Thanks =D
A little bit more information would be nice. You want TPs or walkable path to it?(the area before the boss room) etc

Last edited:
Back