• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster [Gamemaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saj

Remember my name
Reaction score
OK, First I will tell you my story, I own a server http://seriosa.mine.nu/site/ everyday 80 players and my problem is that I'm alone and the server needs some gamemasters or tutors.

here is my question, I want some people from otland, who I can trust and have as gm or tutor, Please request here and we'll talk about rules etc later on. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's exp stages, from 60x too 3x, that's pretty good? :O

1: Don't accept gamemasters who don't want to discuss this to you in the public!
2: GM's that you lend away, shoudn't be giving any more commands than:
teleport to player
ban player
invisible if possible
broadcast in red.

More commands ain't neccesary.
Never trust anybody that has less than 500 posts. They need to be respectable users here on otland or else they are unsecure.

I don't fit theese requirements, and I don't want to be GM on ur serv, since im busy with my own serv. But if it comes to that a guy who fits theese requirements do want to join ur server as a GM, and he abuses, just flame him here on this forum. Atleast I won't forgive him. No matter how your server is.

If that's how the exp is sure I'd apply. :)
[email protected]

@up
I got 1200~posts on this hRRM other site, good enough? :eek: I'm Niborz.

1: Don't accept gamemasters who don't want to discuss this to you in the public!
teleport to player
ban player
invisible if possible
broadcast in red.

Never trust anybody that has less than 500 posts. They need to be respectable users here on otland or else they are unsecure.

I don't fit theese requirements, and I don't want to be GM on ur serv, since im busy with my own serv. But if it comes to that a guy who fits theese requirements do want to join ur server as a GM, and he abuses, just flame him here on this forum. Atleast I won't forgive him. No matter how your server is.

That's how I do, GM without any commands in the beggining...

teleport to player
ban player
invisible if possible
broadcast in red.

Well, he hired me and according to you i'd be a terrible choice.

I don't have 500 posts, i don't spam.
I don't have any commands atm, (is causing problems), i'm currently trapped hehe.
In fact, i've been a GM/CM on a fair few servers, and spam doesn't mean you'll be a good GM.

To be honest, i don't have a set way of applying, or recruiting when i'm looking. I need to see the person isn't an idiot, depending on how much they impress me, the position they start at varies. The other major flaw server teams have, is giving GMShip to everyone in the team.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but that was one of the worst experiences ever, as a staff member.

I offer my time, free of charge, not knowing the server, just so he has an extra set of hands.
I was happy with limited commands.
I was given #b. I couldn't goto players, nor ban them, or even kick, it was a waste of my time. No-one would sign up, not knowing the server, to stand around and say "Sorry I can't help you" to players.
If i had come from the server, i would understand the slow addition of powers, since i might abuse it, and i would have something else to do, but i'm afraid it doesn't apply in this case, I was online solely to help, but couldn't do it.

I wouldn't apply if i were you, unless you are already from the server.

Well, he hired me and according to you i'd be a terrible choice.

I don't have 500 posts, i don't spam.
I don't have any commands atm, (is causing problems), i'm currently trapped hehe.
In fact, i've been a GM/CM on a fair few servers, and spam doesn't mean you'll be a good GM.

To be honest, i don't have a set way of applying, or recruiting when i'm looking. I need to see the person isn't an idiot, depending on how much they impress me, the position they start at varies. The other major flaw server teams have, is giving GMShip to everyone in the team.

You don't have to spam posts to recieve many post counts. The reason I said 500 post was to express that it had to be an old user on otland, so he got some reputation.

While you Morty

The reason I got posts pretty fast, not extremely fast but pretty fast, is because my forum is a part of otland, I got my own hosted project board over here.

You don't have to spam posts to recieve many post counts. The reason I said 500 post was to express that it had to be an old user on otland, so he got some reputation.

While you Morty

The reason I got posts pretty fast, not extremely fast but pretty fast, is because my forum is a part of otland, I got my own hosted project board over here.

Oh i don't know, if you aren't part of a hosted project, 500 posts is pretty hard to obtain, i come here daily, and only have a few. In fact, on real tibia forums i only have two and a half thousand over 5 years.

You classify to easily, i joined OTLand Jan 2008, been reading it for a year or so, ****** membership is a lot older, and i'm a six year old tibia player.

That's understandable, but not everyone is as lucky as you.

Good Day :)

Edit: Clearly some people believe i'm a useful person to have on board, since i'm part of a Canadian Server team as a Community Manager currently. (Search matty7hisbeast on Ot FaN.S for my app)

Last edited:
hey Saj i would join ur server
i think ive played in seriosa..depends
what world is it?? Usa or sweden?
anyway add me on MSN and we can talk more about this?
[email protected]

plz add me i know all some thing of the gms coz i was gm on real tibia but im deleted i dont know what the reason ten i wanna play ot nut i need game master

[email protected] add me :p

Hello, I could be interrested.

Name: Emil
Other: I have been in OT for maybe 3 years now , recently i had my own realmap named "realox" but It's down now. I am good with people, and love to help =) And im very active , I can be on atleast 4-6 hours a day.

add me on msn if you are interrested.

Btw, I could also host because like I told you ive had my own realmap once, had 91 players at max with no lagg. I can have in atleast 110+ players

Regards,
disturbed93

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back