• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Gamemasters needed!

Name: Hector :)

Languages: Spanish, English, Medium Level of Portuguese.
(Would help to the latin-america community with bad english :p)

Open tibia xperience: Since 7.1 as silentdefender.

Kind regards.

Name: Alfonzo

Language: Swedish/English

Experience of Opentibia: ive been playing open tibia since 7.1 but my brother played most because it was his comp :(

Comments: I will help you 100% with all you need help with and
i wont abuse my posation! and i will be on 90% of my free time

90% of your free time?
DAMN ! Got a life ? xD

/Limannen :p

@Dmje

Us Gamemasters, here at Rozeria.net
Want to give you the best experience.

If we gave out items, what kind of OTS, would it be.
Personally, I think it would be extremely unfair, on the other players, who are not the "Gamemasters Real-Life friends"
in-fact
Most gamemasters will never give away free items.
Real tibia has over 10,000 players online...
Tell me why you think this is ?

@Rozeria
Have made my character and ready to start enforcing.

Last edited:
In game name : Davey / Sir Sunseeker.
Language : Swedish / English < above average.
Experience : Started playing tibia just when 7.5 came and have been playing nonstop ever since. I own a 189 ek on tibia.
Other jobs : Currently GM on Zerenia. Im namelocking EVERY foul name, why? Because I love it :)

Pm me for a real discussion

Hello , i'm 21 years old and working with Scripts , mapping and ot's .. Im seriolsy and have worked on many ots .. if you are intressed please pm me .. Your's l3xikon

Name & Prefered ingame name: GoD or GM Dextrol

*Native Language: Swedish

Your OTserver experience
: I have had my own ot server and i know mutch about the GM, And i can mapp abit ;)

Why should we choose you: Because I think i can help the server out, And i think its fun :)

*Other/Comment:I am a serious Gamemaster i am active alot.And i think i can help xD I speak fluent : Swedish, English, and abit German And ive played ot for 5 years

Regards Dextrol

And i Can mapp abit

name:jose
exprience:map editor....work with scripts....fix bugs....will asure you will be online 9h a day

PRIVATE MSG ME FOR MORE INFO IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SOME MORE ABOUT WHAT I CAN DO ^_^

Name: Mark
Languages spoken: English 98%, Swedish (100%

A Little about myself: Am i Serious enough?: I Take my position very seriously!, I Hate seeing corrupt GM's such as the one's saying things they can't do, or creating items. I Do a very well Job ingame, Such as allways having Help-Channel on to help people, or searching for botters in stealth mode. It's just not a fun server if the GM's can't be serious.. Therefor i wont even create my own char..

Online Time: I Can be online up to 5 Hours a day.

Comments: It would be your loss, not to choose me.

Last edited:
name:Ryan
exp: played rl tibia since 7.6 started ot's at 7.6(ive had gm,god,tutor on 20-30 dif servers so i know my way around
why i want to do this: im bored and have nothing to do got alot of spare time i can help script and all the stuff
if u want me pm me

Greetings,

Name: Jack
Alias: Nizar

Speaking: Fluently speaking English. 10/10

Experience: Around 6-7 years in real tibia with my highest level being a 179 Elite Knight and around 5 years playing and observing open-tibia, I have had experiences in the past with being a GM and a GOD on a few servers, the most recent OT I was helping on was Narozia.

What can I do?: I can do quite a fair bit when it comes to helping around an OT and also in scripting, I am currently undertaking an Oracle Computer Programming and Database course at my college, which follows the SQL/PLSQL Computer programming language.

Activity: I am online everyday with varying hours depending on what i'm doing, I lead a busy lifestyle but I always make time to be online everyday, the hours vary from 1-2 hours a day, to 4+ hours.

Why do I want to be a GM?: I am quite a friendly and helpful person in this nature I find it good to help others, also with me not having played this server I would be a neutral force, not knowing anybody on the server, therefor not taking anybodys side when it comes to punishing people.

Over N' Out.

Server seems to be a big failure if you ask me. Out of the 5 times at different times I've looked now its offline.

If it was a bit more serious I'd be happy to apply and help out as i believe i got more experience to the whole law-enforcing department than the other kids who applied sofar. Im 22 years old and speaking 3 different languages, been working with well known people such as nicaw, Asprate and a couple others from OTFans. I've also been a official Senior Tutor for about 2 years on real Tibia which would make me quite qualified for the task.

But like i said, im not going to waste any time on a server thats offline more than online.

Name: Tuffe
In-game Name: Tuffe :D
Languages spoken: Swedish, English , Spanish & Turkish
Am I serious enough?: I think i am , listening to my boss [:
Comments: My whole school plays Tibia , i can make lots of people to join

I'm intrested in working in such a rl map :)

Anyway here's my Application :-

Name : Omar Hossam.
In-game : Omar or GM Omar
Languages : Arabic , Fluent English.
Why you want to join : I'm interested in working as a GameMaster, I'm ofcorse very serious, I know alot about being a gamemaster, since I experienced it for 3 years on my own server, logging on checking everyday and doing alot of stuff there, Ofcorse I know all commands and stuff, I'm Interested in working in this RL-map server, I speak fluent english, help channel always on, answering serious questions.
Comments : I hope this RL-map will be one from the best out there.
Best regards,
omar

Back