• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemasters or antibot?

Gamemasters or antibot?

• Gamemasters

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Antibot client

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GM Kraken

Old Tibia player
Reaction score
As some of you may know, we are working on a 7.72 public server that we plan to release when it's done. We still don't have any antibot client or server system to avoid bots. We don't work on this server to make money, it's something we want to bring you as a legacy, as we are working on it for our private use with family & friends.

We are very proud to say that all of us played Tibia in the Gamemasters age. And we think that GMs are the perfect antibot system. Tutors are also needed to maintain newbies on fire, and to assist GMs on their daily work.

I don't have any reason against Multiclient, as I can play with a knight and make runes at the same time with a druid to supply him. It doesn't have great impact on your gameplay.
Bots can ruin the server, but there is no "perfect" automatic antibot. I didn't see any, great servers doesn't have one.

What do you think about?

ye gamemaster 100% about mc - u should make smth like 2/3x mc open at time max ;d

and question - is there a CHANCE - that server will be launch in less than 2 months?

ye gamemaster 100% about mc - u should make smth like 2/3x mc open at time max ;d

and question - is there a CHANCE - that server will be launch in less than 2 months?
Yes, there is a chance. But it depends on beta stages success.

Back