• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gameplay Suggestions - How can we improve Cyntara?

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I know you all have suggestions for the update, and I am now taking them. May them be big or small ones, here you can post your ideas on anything (quests/raids/items/features/web applications). Be sure to also critique other ideas.

Red

Make non-donaters able to level a little higher, cause it's really boring for them with not donating at all. I understand you want people to donate to play, but it would be fun if they would have a little chance to survive in fights, to expend wars in Cyntara. Right now they have no chance at all to life, donaters would own non-donater anytime, anywhere, anylevel. Of course donaters have to be stronger than non-donaters, but the difference is too huge atm.

Also, if you're maybe looking for new donater items, don't make more weapons please :/ Runes and Weapons are fine atm, if they would do more dmg it's gonna be way overpowered.

Oh, What I really would like to see is a NEW Amulet, besides the current one of 5 points. The new amulet would cost 15 points but makes you keep all your items anytime, even if you have red or black skull! People pay serious alot for nice items, it really sucks for people to loose them if someone tricks you into a trap and he logs in like 5 noobs, you UE, get red skull, he kills you and you loose everything.
Please make this new amulet! I see no reason to not do it ;)

The site is fine at the moment, but it would be good if you post more on the news part, the front paper. If people look for a new OT to play, they always look at the site the first (at least I do..) and when they see your last reaction on the server is half March and the last update on it was in January they don't play it, at least I do. When I'm looking for a new server to play, I want an actual one.

That's it for now, propably more to come later.

Pira~

i agree with pira, u need make 1 amulet who give like forever blessings and/or make u dont lose ur items if u die with rs. (u should delete the forever aol and make this new amulet. MmM, maybe it will cost 15 points? i think is cool)
about raids. yeah hell, more raids, its kinda bored to kill every day the cyntarist guy ¬¬
and about violet J, we killed that boss. but the loot was dracoyle statue, i was like.,wtf? just this?
he is kinda hard to kill. idk if was just a random drop. but w.e. more raids. and this new amulet.,
and please, no more items.
thx

I already have a reason for the ICP raid for the new update.
afaik I will never support the use of an amulet that prevents item loss when someone receives a red skull, it just seems like a great item for someone to buy and then power abuse everybody they can, that's hardly the case, but the way the frag system is set up now, it causes moderation and adds strategy, and I'm not going to take that away for a bit of money.

We will also be adding new spells, stronger spells, spells that will have to be used in moderation and used strategically. I'm thinking of there being around ten new spells added. This will fit together with the new item that I have already shown all of you, which you will see to be working soon.

Balancing non-donators is also an issue that I wanted to address too. Evening them out will take a bit of work but I will make the best of it.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Red

Well.. like i said on my other post:

items: Worn lether boots
slot: boots
cost: 10 pts
for: druids and sorcs
looks like: Looks like normal worn boots
purpose: Decreases death damage by 5-10%, decreases holy damage 5-15% adds 1k hp to max health however increases physical dmg by 10-25%?.
just an example if u click on them:

12:12 you see worn lether boots (arm:10). They weigh 15.00 oz. I donated for this useless shit!

however.. not useless |:)

items: Blessed Amulet
slot: ring
cost: 10 points
looks like: Golden Amulet
for: all vocations
purpose: gives u full blessings for eternity + same effect as forever aol!

12:12 you see a blessed amulet. You feel devine protection from Queen Panda surging through your body.

plus.. i think you should add a frozen starlight quest just for the heck of it because i always wanted one. sick for deco as well

fix the knights to tank not to be damage dealers and also combine norse helmet with tiara for the mages it would be really useful
and last idea recruit more Gm's cause the only gm online is jsutice and hes doing a great job taking care of players and i say Red you need more gm's cause the rest are retired or they lost powers or w.e happend to them

fix the knights to tank not to be damage dealers and also combine norse helmet with tiara for the mages it would be really useful
and last idea recruit more Gm's cause the only gm online is jsutice and hes doing a great job taking care of players and i say Red you need more gm's cause the rest are retired or they lost powers or w.e happend to them

no.. i dont think we need TOO many Gm's.. maybe about 1-2 active Gm's.
i strongly hate retarded noob ass GM's who think they own when they are nothing more than a shitty gm. ushually causes coruption. most likely they are to make their own char and join war. (Causes GM Abuse) plus they ALWAYS spam the broadcast command for very unessacary reasons.

I know i dissapeared and all. But.

Add new spells, I have a few scripts for these if youd like them, Youd have to tweak the damage and exhaust rates of course, And the area they affect. But still.

The no lose items with a red skull AOL seems like a horrible idea, Whats to stop someone from killing everyone but never losing anything? Kinda PA.

Make a monster for level 300+ Non Donators.

Also, Back when i played, I tried some of the raids, WAY to hard. They kill a level 600-700 in 1 shot. They need to be re checked.

yes probably i will come back but only if the bugs are fixed... therefor i hope that red will delete the rebirths cause i dont wanna exp sooooo fucking long... and add 1 more european GM as i dont like Zarz ;) long history :p and i dont know if its already available but ive seen it on other OTs its a Guildbroadcast that only leaders and vice can use to tell everyone of the guild whats happening if they forgot to open guildchat :)
//Spaack

or if cough not all of them use vent? rofl

im gonna have to suggest new outfits/monster looktypes, item sprites for the win...

sword3.png

Axe1.png

Axe2.png

nutts.png

Workin.png

Theres a few sprites for you Saints.

Back