• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Games that marked you childhood

E

Evil Puncker

post full gameplay videos of games that marked you childhood:

mine:

yeah I'm old AF šŸ˜¬

Final Fantasy 7
Super Mario RPG
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (and Majora's Mask)

Those games hold the most nostalgia and memories over anything in my entire life.

Too lazy to post videos :)

PSX was definately the system I most enjoyed and spent most time on. I played NES when I was little and some SNES but PSX made me a real gamer.

I probably played/completed most if not all of the top 100 games on that platform.

Final Fantasy 7/8/9, Parasite Eve 1/2, Castlevania SoTN, GT1/2, Driver 1/2, MGS, Legend of the Dragoon, Rollcage 1/2, Resident Evil 1/2/3... but there was a game I enjoyed quite a lot and for some reason is usually forgotten or not very known.

You play as a traveler gypsy girl that is unfortunate to find this mysterious monastery in the middle of nowhere where all kind of hell creatures and undead has started to come to life. Along a treasure hunter she mets there and a religious man sent by the vatican to investigate the weird reports coming from this place they end up solving the mystery.

It really had a flawed battle system (turn based with a check board, like FF Tactics) where you would randomly enter combat (like FF games). The gameplay is pretty much like Resident Evil/Parasite Eve where you need to investigate rooms for ammo, keys or consumables, solve puzzles and face off all kind of creatures. You could level up and spend points in different attributes to improve things such as life, magic, strength... and weapons could break and ammo was somehow rare.

After the PSX I made the jump to PC and never looked back to consoles just portables (PSP Go, Vita, N3DS XL, GPD XD for emulators) Don't really plan on getting a Switch as most of Nintendo games don't really fit my tastes (horror, RPG, final fantasy...)

On PC I mostly enjoy multiplayer games, RPG, MMORPG.

I liked WoW Vanilla very much, from there it went downhill for me. Now I LOVE Final Fantasy XIV. It has the perfect balance for me, excellent story, very easy to switch from casual to hardcore, I can enjoy the game with my partner thanks to how easy it is for new comers/people that literally don't know anything about gaming.

Last edited:
Back