• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Games / Windows problems

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, I've recently built my own computer.

I experience some trouble with graphic card: Nvidia Geforce 660 GTX
Sometimes games crashes and so on, do anyone have an idea what I can try etc?

Thanks in advance :)

If you recently replaced it, it could be a driver issue
Does it give any errors? ;o

If you recently replaced it, it could be a driver issue
Does it give any errors? ;o

I thought about driver issues as well.
Shit just crashes all the time :(

Check/update/install appropriate drivers. Re-install windows to see if its hardware, check logs to see what component causes the crash.

Check/update/install appropriate drivers. Re-install windows to see if its hardware, check logs to see what component causes the crash.

How can I check this logs? I'm lost here. xD

I also have Nvidia Geforce 660 GTX, but edition for netbooks. Download Driver Genius, download Nvidia Geforce to keep your drivers up-to-date. Go to Control Panel and see if you maybe have more than one driver installed or some programs that messed up things. For me it works great.

Well I think I solved it. Was needed to downgrade driver from 335 to 332.21..
The new 335 driver has been reported many times with same issues. :)

You can always use 337 beta. Works good. Seems like beta more stable than stable. :D

You can always use 337 beta. Works good. Seems like beta more stable than stable. :D

I don't know really, I installed DirectX and 2012 Visual. Now it seems to run just fine. Weird. !
Thanks for the help tho :)

Back