• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming cafés in germany?

ItWasAllMe

Banned User
Reaction score
Helo, I am wondering if u guys know if there's gaming/internet cafés in germany? I've been searching the internet very much for it but I can't find em.
If there's any german out there that can help me plz help me because i need to pley dem games. I live in stuttgart or esslingen (both r fine) and I would like to go to a gaming / internet café there.

What I am looking for is like a place with many computers that give u internet too for like a hourly fee or something. I only seem to find places where u have to bring ur own laptop but no places where u actually get a decent computer that u can play on while u there. from my searches it seems like there some laws that make this complicated but there has to be atleast a few of these gaming cafes that exist everywhere in denmark from i come from.

Never seen when I went to freiburg, don't think there is because 99% of german people are connected to internet at home or work already.

I live in germany(erlangen) and we have ~3 cybercafes.. Erlangen is a university town and almost everyone has internet a home aswell, still there are cybercafes. The
One i used to visit had computers good enough for
Cs1.6/cscz and tibia and metin2

Oh yes because I was searching around on bing, thanks. I forgot there is google too!
No need for sarcasm, google would be the better option. Not all of us know your area or your country well enough to give a good answer about cyber cafe locations. Surely Germany has something/has Yellow Pages/White Pages etc.

No need for sarcasm, google would be the better option. Not all of us know your area or your country well enough to give a good answer about cyber cafe locations. Surely Germany has something/has Yellow Pages/White Pages etc.

WEll the one's who dont know thea area should maybe stay away from answering.

Back