• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gandalf or Dumbledore?

Gandalf or Dumbledore?

• Total voters

Magnetico

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I know this is a very discussed theme among all of us geeks, but I've been having this argument with a friend that has lasted DAYS about who is a better wizard and I'd like to hear some of what you think.
Please, explain your answer.

Last edited:
fucking gandalf wins everytime, he has more history and he dosent just stand up and die like dumbledore

As a schoolteacher I'd pick Dumbledore..
Imagine Gandalf screaming 'YOU SHALL NOT PASS' when he's handing out the exams..
But as a wizard Gandalf ofc, since he only seems to get stronger after he dies. o0

As a schoolteacher I'd pick Dumbledore..
Imagine Gandalf screaming 'YOU SHALL NOT PASS' when he's handing out the exams..
But as a wizard Gandalf ofc, since he only seems to get stronger after he dies. o0

I just loled hahahah

+1 gandalf ofc

Dumbledore got hes own magic castle and is a famous wizard, even lord voldemort got huge respect for him.
Didnt gandalf get hes ass kicked by Sauroman in the first movie?

I can tell you know shit about LOTR by calling Saruman 'Sauroman' and also by recalling it from the first movie instead from the books.

Dumbledore has definitely more power than Gandalf,
though, Gandalf fights more than Doubledoor, And he's not just standing there, and getting killled.

I can tell you know shit about LOTR by calling Saruman 'Sauroman' and also by recalling it from the first movie instead from the books.

So anyone that hasnt read all the harry potter books or all the lotr books has no saying in this?

I do know shit! I know Gimli is a dwarf and that gandalf usually wears a hat!

According to the movies who looks like a real wizard?

eYrwz.jpg

Or

TfWXF.jpg

Back