• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

garden of blood

Railio

Reaction score
not surprisingly the mexicans + david found a way to abuse the supposed only way to fight a guranteed even battle. we were fighting 5v5 in the garden of blood vs w.e davids guild is called and they used 10 more people to get the rest of their team in so it was 15v5 lol, change it so you cant tp in unless there is no one left in there, cause the one time we get a decent fair battle it once again ends up 5 of us vs 14 mexicans and 1 cross dressing non mexican. /end of cry

cry me a river but you started it 1 of yo logged out in there from the last time or sth so you were 6 and we werent 15 but like 10vs 5

well it was 5 L2 count, and you tp'ed 10 in to fight but half your team got raped in 20 seconds anyways. its still a bug

it should be fixed but half our team were random lvl 200-500 to get the needed 10 players

Try Open Events area. There is a 12v12 area that has that kind of block on it.

Red

Don't worry about this matter! We decided as staff that Garden of Blood is going to be changed and will be more easy to enter soon! I hope it's going to be the most populair and most used war area, because I would like to war in there all day long!

I have always wanted like 30v30 in desert
that would be sick but we would win against "Them" Like English v Mexicans/Brazilians
but that will never happen because we would obviously out damage their combo bot.. (Y)

Back