• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Gate Contest) - Voting

Vote for you're favorite GATE!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id say weve got a winner :3
Now put the names of the map maker above every map ^^

I still wanna know who did which bridge though xD

Ill put names tonight or tommoroy but i think it will be tommoroy since i just came home from work i need to eat and go in the shower and then buy beer and then ill go out :p so it will be tommoroy i ques :p

Make it now u lazy fuck :D
It takes just like 2 mins to put all the names there :p

Kay than tell us allz

Btw why have people voted for 2 & 3, those 2 are looking simply horrible lol

4 is mine

And if anyone wants to know, what are the custom sprites and how long it took me to make each than check my mappng thread, ive posted all versions of that map and so on there, just click on the link in my signature ~

Btw, i was finished with that piece at the first day of the contest ^^

Last edited:
i will make one. i asked talenturen if there can be a reward like 1 month free premium or so

I wanted to make one ._.
I haz had such a najs idea /sadface :(

GrrrRrrRr ur at home wardawg so put the names there, i wanna know who made all the maps

1: wardawG
4: Dastan
5: Aerrox ( i know it cause i made the in-game screen)
6: Mycos Blackstone

1: wardawG
4: Dastan
5: Aerrox ( i know it cause i made the in-game screen)
6: Mycos Blackstone

Added the names at the screen's ;)

I don't see why the first one got 5 votes, it might be a good concept but it's just spammed. I'd say 5.

ok but the nature in real life is also spammed? or is that clean? :p i just like it how it is now and i wont change it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back