• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gate Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this thing is still going until the 20th?
Cant u make it end in 2 days, looking kinda forward to see the gates.

Most of the people are finished until now anyways, aye? ^^

So this thing is still going until the 20th?
Cant u make it end in 2 days, looking kinda forward to see the gates.

Most of the people are finished until now anyways, aye? ^^

Ye but iff people send the gates before 20th ill make the poll inmedently ;)

kind regards,
WardawG

I won't take part, sorry. I don't feel like mapping atm

Muahaha one serious problem less for me! *I wud have inserted here now a smiley with devil horns if i wud have found one*

And btw u should make the rule that its forbidden to spoil who made a map ~

Almost finished mine i hope that the other participants pm there gates tommoroy then i can start the voting:)

Ehh just 2 finished until now?
Slowpokes :D

U shud have made the contest just 3 days long, everyone wud have been finished by than anyways :D

Damn i forgot about the contest! Remove me, i wont get it in two days got a lots of thing to do

Told ya, most people wait to map it until the end of the contest and than they simply forget bout it ^^

when u say "gate" , do u mean a big/small opening to something? . or a city gate. explain :p

I alrdy asked that, u can make any kind of gate, it can also be just a tiny gate or an entrance to an orc spawn or w/e it hasnt got to be a town gate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back