• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gavin on ShadowCores :D

Advancement to level 125 & The cash we made...
y1bf8.png

u got g boots and a lot of cash and u wanna from me 10k? xD

Lovely thread Gavin :D Like the RPGish screenshots!

We need more people like you in tibia world :p
Haha, Thank You =D This thread is kinda dead now since I'm busy in RL and also I don't have a inspiration for the next story so yeah..thank you again for the nice comment ^_^

I laughed so hard with the: are I a no lifer?" please learn how to speak correctly and then we can discuss this.
so you saying your perfect bitch please i am 15 years old and i can 5 different languages so go hang your self.

so you saying your perfect bitch please i am 15 years old and i can 5 different languages so go hang your self.

I (capital letter), so you're or you are saying, I can speak 5 different languages... Sure dude, I wish you luck in your life.

@Topic: Come one Gavin some pictures?.

Omg more histories they are so nice i read them every night before i go to bed, love how u spend ur time making them gayvin more plix

Back