• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gay Pony Giveaway [Arcade]

Prest

الله ليس أكبر
Reaction score
Used on NA already so, I will be doing it for EU West and EU East.
To enter the giveaway, simply give me a reason for you to deserve it, the one that I think is the best/funniest [so yeah try to be humorous] will get it, one condition though, think about me next time you get something for free on the EU regions that can also be obtained on NA <3 <3

Anyways go ahead. I'll pick a winner on Saturday if I don't forget ^^

EDIT: State what region you're in
EDIT 2: Three Magic has bribed me [go hunt him down!@#!@$] so it is now claimed in EUW, anyone here that is EU east want it? seems like everyone is on the west lol
EDIT 3: Claimed on EU East

Since nobody here plays any other region, I gave it away on LeagueOfGiving subreddit

Last edited:
Yesterday I was at mcdonalds ordering ice cream, I got it, as I was about to eat it out of the blue, fucking pony jumps me from behind and runs away.

euw

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't blind people go skydiving?

Because it scares the hell out of dogs.

HUEHUEUHEU

someone just posted these on another forum, try to use them, someone probably claimed them already though, GL [I still have mine, that will be tomorrow]
Arcade Hec: WWAXH3JMEPEDW9 Riot Blitz: WWM3EFLHAJ3UH2

1dPSu1.png

:)
I didn't leave, I disconnected because even on an Oceanic server my ping spiked to 4k for 5 minutes and this disconnected me :3

Back