• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gayway invite the members!

Marcus Brutal

Reaction score
Gayway are lookin' for members.

We lookin' for active players.
We using skype/vent
ALWAYS HAVE GUILDCHAT OPEN!!!

We enjoy playerkilling and if we get enought with members we can have war mode!

If you think Gayway is your way, then message me ( Marcus Brutal ) or any of the Vice Leaders ingame or just simple post here your level/vocation and name. And we invite you.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Questionable if anyone is willing to join a guild with such a name.

Okey Marcus maybe first battle Sunday;> 9 pm ;>^^ and pleas dont cancel wm ;)

Im wait ;) Tala Khan! When your team its redy ? How many ppl you have ?;> Marcus:>

We need a few days, someday next week we are ready I'll think.. can't say a day thought but next week. Just wait and we can have a nice goin' on war mode!

- - - Updated - - -

come on people, join this beutiful guild, go the way and become a Gayway, lolfuckers, ait? join!! ;)

omg lol We / I don't play that much at weekends, I'm out with friends you know, a real life? anything you seems fimiliar? Anyway you have to give us a few days so we can gather up some members or else you can kick 50% of your guild so we are around the same numbers, then okey, but you and me don't know that you gonna kick your toystory army... so you have to wait or else no warmode, we can't war you with 10 ppl vs your big team

Im stared WM Tuesday! You have 240+ lvl in guild... so wtf? Bye bye to Tuesday;)

Im stared WM Tuesday! You have 240+ lvl in guild... so wtf? Bye bye to Tuesday;)

Sure, kick 50% of your guild so we are like 15 vs 15, then okey. but you are to afraid for a fair warmode, right? your guild is like three times bigger then our guild are so it's not ok. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Gayway is still looking for new peoples to join us, we are a PK / War guild so if you like to have fun.. join us.. :)

Back