• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gayway invite the members!

Thala khan. 1 more KILL on our members and we Will nerver do warmode against you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

U promise To not touch our members but you did. So dont be so suprise if we start To sneak you.

tala khan is nothing lol if actual old guilds came back like validus and rld mixed (alliance) im sure theyd lose :)

He will just loose like with Exiled, then he will write here on forums. YOU GUYS COME WITH NOOBCHAR AND MWALL. NOW WE DONT WAR YOU ANYMORE NOOB

I'd love to join you guys, I'm only a nab level at the moment, but i'm gonna go rape the spawns and get higher xD

Gayway is still looking for good players, active players, we got our own ventrilo server up and runing now and such, so if you feel like this is a guild you wanna join then post your name here or msg me ingame, Marcus Brutal.

Once again, We are a PK / War guild, we take care of eachothers and have fun,

Gayway is still looking for good players, active players, we got our own ventrilo server up and runing now and such, so if you feel like this is a guild you wanna join then post your name here or msg me ingame, Marcus Brutal.

Once again, We are a PK / War guild, we take care of eachothers and have fun,

Taking care in the sense of killing a former guild member? Sure1!11!!

Back