• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gdb short crash log (check plz)

Mooosie

- Lua Scripter -
Reaction score
Look at this log:

crashhe.png

Thanks in advance :)

The application is trying to access memory that doesn't exist, which might mean you have too less memory, or it's just broken.
Check the taskmanager to begin with, track the memory usage.

Run a memory test I'd say. Segmentation faults just mean it tries to access memory that doesn't exist. That might also point towards corrupted Windows files, or maaaaaybe a bugged revision, but that's unlikely.
Take out half of the memory, try again, if it still fails, try to remove the other half (while placing the first bits back..). You can find the broken memory card like that. It might also be a broken memory attachment location of course. Or a messed up CPU.

Run a memory test I'd say. Segmentation faults just mean it tries to access memory that doesn't exist. That might also point towards corrupted Windows files, or maaaaaybe a bugged revision, but that's unlikely.
Take out half of the memory, try again, if it still fails, try to remove the other half (while placing the first bits back..). You can find the broken memory card like that. It might also be a broken memory attachment location of course. Or a messed up CPU.
I've just bought the both 4 GIg rams ;/ I don't think its wrong with them. I did'nt buy them from, eBay or something. I bought them from a real market.

@CYKOTITAN

How to compile with debug symbols?

Yea but now I remember what cykotitan told me in a old thread. If I create an item like "firewalker boots" that decays (/i). And that item is direcly placed in boots sloots (if i dont have any boots before i create the firewalker boots) the server crashes becouse, it uses ram that does'nt exist and the ".exe" does'nt have the variable to know what to do. Thats why it uses ram that does'nt exist and then it crashes. I think this is a good solution for it, check this thread:http://otland.net/f16/shop-lua-items-container-154089/

Back