• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Geiser code issues

XiolenceOT

Reaction score
I've fixed a ton of errors already, but everytime I try to fix these it's giving me the error that its deprecated, etc etc. I think its an oudated version of the code and can't figure out what works to fix it, please help :)

Code:
[HEADING=2]STEP 4[/HEADING]
Add samples to DB:

[B]Deprecated[/B]: Automatic conversion of false to array is deprecated in [B]C:\Users\Home\Desktop\xaamp\htdocs\classes\account.php[/B] on line [B]182

Warning[/B]: Undefined array key "premdays" in [B]C:\Users\Home\Desktop\xaamp\htdocs\classes\account.php[/B] on line [B]61

Fatal error[/B]: Uncaught TypeError: Database::quote(): Argument #1 ($string) must be of type string, null given, called in C:\Users\Home\Desktop\xaamp\htdocs\classes\account.php on line 61 and defined in C:\Users\Home\Desktop\xaamp\htdocs\classes\database.php:218 Stack trace: #0 C:\Users\Home\Desktop\xaamp\htdocs\classes\account.php(61): Database->quote(NULL) #1 C:\Users\Home\Desktop\xaamp\htdocs\install.php(363): Account->save() #2 {main} thrown in [B]C:\Users\Home\Desktop\xaamp\htdocs\classes\database.php[/B] on line [B]218 [code][/B]

Back