• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Geisor ACC Maker - Great script Idea / Rep ++ for help

Tsson

Reaction score
Hi I would love if someone could help me to script this idea for me.

I use Geisor ACC Maker for crying damsion so the script must support my Website.

Here we go:
I thought that after a player reach level 200 at my server they might be bored and probably quit from the server. So i decided to solve the problem and make a new vocation lets say "Death Knight"
that only can be created if some character of your account got more then level 200. So when you create a new character you will be able to select this Death knight. Or if you dosen't got a character over level 200 you will not be able to create a Death knight.

Hope you understand what i mean :p

Rep ++ for help, thanks

Well, why does it have to support YOUR server? Maybe for 0.2 instead ? jk xD
Nice idea, but then I think you should make a new lvl 200 vocation for all vocations :p

MS/ED/RP = Death knight aswell? Btw...too much wow maybe? ^^

Well, why does it have to support YOUR server? Maybe for 0.2 instead ? jk xD
Nice idea, but then I think you should make a new lvl 200 vocation for all vocations :p

MS/ED/RP = Death knight aswell? Btw...too much wow maybe? ^^
I guess:thumbup:

ofcourse all vocations can be able to create a death knight if they are over lvl 200.

Back