• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Geisor ACC

Snakie

Reaction score
Hey Guys!
I'm trying to install geisor acc and it gives me an error that it cant find config.lua when i put the directory, and the directory is right! im using geisor ACC 0.3.6 can anyone link me to a working one? newer or older version? rep++ to the one that helps me.

Check server configuration
Can't load file config.lua from C:/Remapped hosting serv/cryingdamson6pl1-gui/0.3.6.r54/path/to/tfs_0.3.6/config.lua File doesn't exist in selected directory. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory.

Thats the error im getting.

Last edited:
Please someone help! and config.lua is there!

Can't load file config.lua from C:/Remapped hosting serv/cryingdamson6pl1-gui/path/to/tfs_0.3.6/config.lua File doesn't exist in selected directory. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory.

Please someone help! and config.lua is there!

Can't load file config.lua from C:/Remapped hosting serv/cryingdamson6pl1-gui/path/to/tfs_0.3.6/config.lua File doesn't exist in selected directory. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory.
:Facepalm:
Type only C:/Remapped hosting serv/cryingdamson6pl1-gui/
don't C:/Remapped hosting serv/cryingdamson6pl1-gui/path/to/tfs_0.3.6/config.lua

lawlolrofl

I've almoast similar problem:<

I compiled tfs 0.3.6pl1 on debian, copied Gesior files to /var/www/, and when i try to set server path (/root/tfs/) it's says, that there is no config.lua there :/ I'm quite sure, that config.lua is there.. I deleted all comments there btw. I've no idea why Gesior can't find this file. If u have some ideas about that, please write them down, i'll be gratefull.

Huh, I changed /root/ chmods to 745, and it works;] But I dunno, if it's safe now:/

Last edited:
Back