• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Geisor Error

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
I have this error on my website all the time ?
Warning: Error parsing C:/cryingdamson-gui/config.lua on line 126 in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13

I rep'd you because u fixxed my problem too ^^ but now i get this

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [function.DOMDocument-load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C%3A/Games/Copy%20of%20Copy%20of%20cryingdamson-gui/data/monster/misc/Goblin%20Demon.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [function.DOMDocument-load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C%3A/Games/Copy%20of%20Copy%20of%20cryingdamson-gui/data/monster/misc/Goblin%20Demon.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\test\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 95

Yeah i did, and it did the same problem. but tbh, im not bothered cus i dont need a 'goblin demon'

What i think it is, is the monsters in the 'monsters.xml' file has a 'Goblin Demon' inside it, but i dont have the scrtip, so ill just delete the line from that file and it shud work ^^. Thanks

Back