• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Geisor Website for TFS 0.36 Character And Server Login Problem

manic91

Reaction score
Sorry if im breaking a rule or posting it wrong in support second time im doing a post here!

when the account is made and im logged in to it everythings seems okey but when i try to add a character i get this error

1. Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin

And when i even try to loggin to the server through the tibia client with the same acc id and password i set on the webbsite, it says invalid acc number and password.

so i checked the phpmyadmin database and saw that the webbsite puts the account number in id instead of name and not doing passwords in sha1

for example:

1. Id _____name__ password__Premdays___lastday___email
  2. 9280368_ (emty)____ test______ 0_______ 0 ____[email protected]
what should i do? im so confused..
Best Regards Manic

You must set your password in MySQL in SHA1 format
SHA1 online

Simply paste your password on this website ^ and click Hash.
After that you need to copy hash to password field in account in MySQL

You must set your password in MySQL in SHA1 format
SHA1 online

Simply paste your password on this website ^ and click Hash.
After that you need to copy hash to password field in account in MySQL

hey mate!
yeah i know but its frustrating to change everysingle password to sha1 if people do accounts on the geisor webbsite
i mean somehow i need to be able to configure the webbsite to input the correct info to the MySQL database so people can loggin on the webbsite and game server
so thats the bigg issue right now :/

Back