• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gemo Life Thread

Nice Story man i can bot allways :D
but not afk :)

UMAD?

- - - Updated - - -

Made 260 but forget to take screen :p

nyath259.jpg

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting 4:30PM - logged into 3 characters at once, for sure botting them.
ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting 9:30PM - Still botting 3 characters at once, now maybe i can believe you getting these loots per day.

lmao, its amazing how this people show on lifethreads how they're breaking rules botting 3x Characters at once. that means, you are idle on 2x of them, so you're breaking rules right there. proof, screenshot up there. So you can directly get a ban for it, you prove by yourself you're breaking rules.

hope a Gm or who ever got the rights to apply ban, do it ;)

greets

They won't ban him cause he donates, LOL

Keep in mind that using third-party software to control at least one character while you are logged into other characters will always mean that you are idle on at least one of them, as you can not actively play on several characters at the same time. In such situations, all of the characters you are logged into are violating the rules.

ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting 4:30PM - logged into 3 characters at once, for sure botting them.
ImageShack? - Online Photo and Video Hosting 9:30PM - Still botting 3 characters at once, now maybe i can believe you getting these loots per day.

lmao, its amazing how this people show on lifethreads how they're breaking rules botting 3x Characters at once. that means, you are idle on 2x of them, so you're breaking rules right there. proof, screenshot up there. So you can directly get a ban for it, you prove by yourself you're breaking rules.

hope a Gm or who ever got the rights to apply ban, do it ;)

greets

First.It is allowed to bot on shadowcores. Its not allowed to afk bot.
Second. You can use mc in expin, Its not allowed to use mc as fight. magebomb,rs trapping etc.

First.It is allowed to bot on shadowcores. Its not allowed to afk bot.
Second. You can use mc in expin, Its not allowed to use mc as fight. magebomb,rs trapping etc.

well, lets think about it... actually on shadowcores, most of the people dont stop talking about the excessive players online, that means hunting spots are full everyday, harder to get mounts etc etc, and that's starting being so anoying, because people like you, botting 3 characters at once everyday is so fucking selfish & greedy. much people gave some ideas to solve that problem, like making a new server, etc etc, but the real problem isnt the amount of players online, because as you can see, numbers are fake, the problem is the people like you, and i think almost the 30% of the server is doing the same as you do, botting many characters at once.

i think shadowcores need a system to only allow 1 connection to the server per ip/person. that will solve many problems, no more people blocking hunting spots, because most of them running many clients and blocking for theirself the spot, no more BS/RS traps coming only from 1 person, no more combobot, idk..

i know what im saying, i dont care if you understand it or not.

ur wrong u cant use mc to exp

Yeah, you can't use mc to share exp. You can use it to bot on diffrent char's.
As far as i know .

well, lets think about it... actually on shadowcores, most of the people dont stop talking about the excessive players online, that means hunting spots are full everyday, harder to get mounts etc etc, and that's starting being so anoying, because people like you, botting 3 characters at once everyday is so fucking selfish & greedy. much people gave some ideas to solve that problem, like making a new server, etc etc, but the real problem isnt the amount of players online, because as you can see, numbers are fake, the problem is the people like you, and i think almost the 30% of the server is doing the same as you do, botting many characters at once.

i think shadowcores need a system to only allow 1 connection to the server per ip/person. that will solve many problems, no more people blocking hunting spots, because most of them running many clients and blocking for theirself the spot, no more BS/RS traps coming only from 1 person, no more combobot, idk..

i know what im saying, i dont care if you understand it or not.

Well, first of all. Im not botting/Mcing, Im just saying what is the truth On shadowcores.

Back